My Success Story

Options

Replies

• supah_
    supah_ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love the Christmas photo - love your sweater! Hooray!

I was called "Very Overweight" for talking about my 200 lb weight in the introductions forum. I can't figure it out.
  • leciabeesh
    leciabeesh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're beautiful!!

And you've made amazing progress, congratulations! :)
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wow you are gorgeous. You look much happier and younger! =D keep up the good work! You've done amazing!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous.

And you look amazing!!! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • Nsmurphy
    Nsmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! Talk about inspiration !!! You look so amazing !!! Thank you for sharing !!!
  • JillyBadass
    JillyBadass Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great, but it looks like you always carried your weight really well. Keep up the good work!
  • katlady13
    katlady13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW....you look truly amazing! Well done!!!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I think it's pretty special that we can all come together and share our struggles and success, without judgement and with genuine happiness for one another. We all have the same goal in mind. To be happy and healthy. And I wanted to share my success with all of you, as I have enjoyed reading all of yours. I'm still on my journey, but you have to know that at one point, I did Not think this accomplishment was possible for me. And it goes to show that anything can happen if you're willing to work out.

So when I started out, I was 340 lbs:

banff_zpsa4c214e0.jpg

This was at Christmas, when I had lost 90 lbs, so I was at roughly 250 lbs.:

christmas_zpse3fe185b.jpg

This was back at the beginning of January, and I was about 235 lbs:

jeffandi2_zps06c4e385.jpg

This was me 3 days ago. Sorry, it's not a body shot. But you can see how much I've slimmed in the face:

2-20-20131-34-31PM_zps9d86c5f4.jpg

Today, I am 224 lbs. and I couldn't be happier. My goal is to be 200 lbs. I think that will look good for my heigh (5'10) and to me, it's not necessarily about the number, but how I look and feel.

Congratulations to you.. you look wonderful!!!... It made me smile to read the "Its not necessarily about the number but how I look and feel". Congratulations your almost at your goal..and definitely living a better lifestyle!! :) Thanks for sharing! :)
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing amazing!!!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    To the post above, my height is 5'10, almost pushing 5'11.
    And it should never be about the number. According to BMI index, for my height and age, I should be 140 lbs. I would look anorexic. I know I'm meant to have a bit of meat on my body and a 200 lb. goal is perfect for me. I am not aspiring to be super model thin. I just want to look and feel good, but most importantly, be healthy.
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Tall girls unite!!

I'm 5'10/11" as well and yeah 140 is too low for my frame. I'm hoping for a toned 165-170. That would put me into a size 10 and I'd be fairly happy there I think.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Lookin' hot!

Not that I'm objectifying you as a woman.

(Maybe a little bit)

Congratulations!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    jessprogress_zps0f028797.jpg

This is my frame now. Such a change from picture #1 in the yellow shirt. If I lose my 25 more pounds, I'll be completely happy and confident!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome job sweetie! You are beautiful, keep up the great work!
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    You look beautiful before and now....great job!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You look great, and congrats on making yourself happy that's what ultimately counts.
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! The results are great! I am so happy for you !!!
  • CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your success! You are stunning!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a change! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such a beautiful woman you are and what a transformation! You are truly an inspiration to me! I was at my heaviest (269) just about 3 years ago and have about 85 more to go before I reach my goal... It's pictures and stories such as yours that reminds me that all of my hard work will pay off in the end. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!