Any tall girl out there who wants to lose 40lbs?

Options

Replies

• bmwadvgrl
    bmwadvgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seems like with so many tall women we should form a group! I am new to MFP 5'10 and would like to loose 40lbs. Does anyone know how to for a group if so count me in!
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 5'9 already down 42#'s, at least another 40 to go.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started out wanting to lose 40, and I have 26 to go!!!! I'll cheer you on!
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Whoops.....I will cheer you on ......but I'm SHORT!!! Barely 5'3".
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds. I'm new to MFP and would love to have motivators/friends! Add me!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 ft and have 38 pounds left to lose so feel free to add me
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and looking to lose between 35-40ish. Feel free to add me! :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i'm either 5 foot 8 or 9? 175 cm. trying to lose another 50ish, lost 20 so far x add if you like, i log every day and i'm making good progress
  • rachaelheaney
    Options
    Hi. I'm 6' tall and looking for some tall girls to be friends with too. I currently weigh 167lbs, and I honestly don't know what I want to get down to, haha! Most likely around 135-145.
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Seems like with so many tall women we should form a group! I am new to MFP 5'10 and would like to loose 40lbs. Does anyone know how to for a group if so count me in!

This is a good idea...a group.... I imagine it might not be too hard to create one... theres got to be an option when your in the message boards main screen...I always see mine in that area anyway (when I was in groups).... totally down to join a group...need all the motivation/suppot I can get---helps when people are working towards similar goals!!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options

This is a good idea...a group.... I imagine it might not be too hard to create one... theres got to be an option when your in the message boards main screen...I always see mine in that area anyway (when I was in groups).... totally down to join a group...need all the motivation/suppot I can get---helps when people are working towards similar goals!!

and by message boards I meant groups... but when you go into the main group window--there is an option to "create" a group... so if there are people interested maybe we can just create a group..!! :)
  • sheri555
    Options
    Add me! 5'11" here, with 40 lbs to go before I hit my goal weight! I'm always looking for tall girls on here too, lol. It's hard to look at pics where someone is 5' tall and they need to lose 5lbs, haha.
  • adrianadciocan
    adrianadciocan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same height as you (well, I'm 5'10 and a half) and I also have 40 lbs to lose. :) Maybe a little more or less but I guess I'll see when I get there. Feel free to add me! I could also do with someone who's in the same boat for support. :)

Adie
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! I'm 5'8" but have another 25 lbs to lose. I think a group is a fantastic idea.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9". working on losing the final 20 and getting toned up more. I have already lost about 80 pounds

there is a group called Totally Tall Women of MFP if you search under the groups.

Feel free to add me.
  • MeleriD
    MeleriD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 5'8 and a bit. Hoping to loose 40 lbs. been a member of MFP a while but only committed to the cause in Jan. would love to join you tall gals in shedding the pound. Friend request me and I'm there.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I only have about 20lbs to lose, but I started with around 80lbs to lose at 247lbs. I'm 5'11" and looking to get to 165. Feel free to add me OP and anyone else. :)
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not 5'9 or taller but I am 5'8 and I need to lose about 40-45lbs more.... So if you have room for more friends feel free to add me too....
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'8" I have 64 LBS to lose!!!!!

SW 228
    GW 164

Add me if your goals are similar! I love to recieve (and give!) motivation!
  • nogoldilocs
    nogoldilocs Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2" and have already lost over 40 lbs, just 15 lbs until I reach my initial goal.
    Feel free to add me but be warned: I will be totally supportive of any healthy approaches to this but I will call someone out if they post about and want support for diets that include: hcg, weight loss pills, all cabbage, <1200 calorie, quick loss gimmicks etc. Anyone who can handle that, can add me.