Runners - Can we be friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me. I just starting running back in Nov. did my first 5k this month and working towards doing a 10k on march 23. Any runners here can add me I would love to be friends with some runners too
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! More than JUST a runner, legally blind para-athlete; Blind Curling Nationals champ, won medals in a few sprint kayaking events as well
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...also a runner and mom of 3.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a runner and mom of 2:-).
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am a beginner runner, made it to Week 7 of C25K and now Im out temporarily with tendonitis in my shin. But I am itching to get going again. I was loving it and I will try again next week.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    A year ago I was a fat former HS runner that hadn't broken an athletic sweat in over 25 years. Now I'm 70+ pounds lighter and I'm on my way to running 1500 miles in 2013. Add me!
  • sp7991
    sp7991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started with walking and since last one month I increased my intensity up to 5 Mil/Hy.. for 45-60 min in garden.
  • dangtienthanh97
    Options
    Please Add Me :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello! I run too and am training for my first half which is under 2 weeks! always looking for more friends