Biggest Loser

Options
We have ended 8 weeks of the Biggest Loser at our school. Had ten people signed up and no I wasn't the biggest loser but did lose 5 lbs and am very proud of each of those. It is hard losing weight, but when doing it for the right reasons we realize how much more important it is. I lost my baby brother(age44) 2 years ago and the number one factor or cause of death was do to being overweight the doctors said. It was a very hard time for us all and that is the main reason I am getting my life (weight) back. I want to be around to see all ten of my grandchildren graduate not only from high school but from college. So to all you people out there struggling with your weight, do it for the right reasons, what we see on the outside is important but being healthy:heart: is the most important!!! Good luck to you all.:smile::smile:

Replies

• Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Im the same. My Mum recently had a heart attack at the age of 66. She is slim and eats healthy and is yery young looking and young at heart. Eveveryone in my family has died with heart attacks (both sides). My doctor said if i didnt lose the weight soon i could follow on in her footsteps. I have lost 11 pounds in the past 6 weeks and i joined my fitness pal to get the rest off hopefully (i need to lose around 98 pounds)
    I wish you well on your weight loss journey XXX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!