Advice 4 Achieving Goals

I'm far from being a fitness/health expert, but I'm eager to keep learning more & more.

Who knows... maybe someday I will be an expert. :wink:

I have however learned over the years that w/any goal, it is important to focus more on the point I've made it to, rather than the point I expect to get to.

Goals are great! Sometimes it's best to set up those goals in steps which appear more attainable.

If we're always focusing on the far, we may miss out on the near & become discouraged; therefore possibly giving up.

Some might find it better to look closer at the 1-2 lbs that are lost on each weigh-in instead of the 45-205 lbs that are left to go as a total. One way might be to start setting goals up in increments of say 20 or 30 lbs & increase them as goals are met. This way the goal visually appears more achievable & becomes more noticeable...

Our goals are more than possible to achieve. If your goal seems too far from achieving, take a small step back & look at it. Maybe there are some slight adjustments needed to help you refocus.

Remember you control your failures and your successes.... Make every attempt a success.

*Good Luck!! :heart: