cystic fibrosis chick

Options
Hey everyone, just wondering if there is anyone out there in my situation. I'm a 30 yr old female with cystic fibrosis, I'm pancreas sufficient so I'm one of the lucky ones that can maintain weight without any help. My only problem is I maintain it too well considering I was at 220 pounds 3 years ago. Fortunately my weight has come down to 150 pounds now and I'm hoping to lose another 25 pounds. Having a really low lung function (currently sitting at 40%) cardio is very very hard, so I work a bit slower than most, but I get the job done :) I'd really like to meet others in my situation or people with health problems in general who have to take things at a slower pace so they can keep pushing me and giving me the motivation I need at times and also looking for any tips or advice they might have to offer :)

Replies

• Nickym26
    Options
    Hello! I am a 26 year old CF patient who also maintains my weight a little too well. I have more digestive issues than lung, which I feel blessed about, but digestive is very good either. I would love to chat if you're still up for it!!! :) Good Luck and Breathe Deep!