No More Excuses -- Week 22

Options
2»

Replies

• tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Morning all!!! Thanks so much for your kind words!! It has been a tough year. I have lost a lot of very close people to me!

So....I am taking a different approach because what I have been doing isn't working!!!! I have already filled out my food diary for the day, and I haven't put a thing in my mouth yet. I have read of others doing this so though I would give it a try. Planned out all of my meals and snacks and already put them in there, so there is no turning back. This just may be the "head game" I need. I will let you know at the end of the day if it worked!!!!:drinker:

This week-end is suppose to be gorgeous here so lots of out door stuff I hope.

Tammy....I have a couple of sons that don't like to camp as well.....I too wonder if they are truly related :laugh: The rest of us love camping.

Hawkeye...You sound like you are going to have a great week-end. Enjoy it!

To everyone else, may you find activity and fun in the next few days!!!! Everyone be safe in your adventures and we will talk later!

Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    When I was really successful at weight loss in 2001 - I would plan out my food diary for a full week at a time.

I lost 38.5 pounds that way. I gained 35 of it back over 5 years - but it does work.

smwert
  • tigermom79
    Options
    When I was really successful at weight loss in 2001 - I would plan out my food diary for a full week at a time.

I lost 38.5 pounds that way. I gained 35 of it back over 5 years - but it does work.

smwert

Thanks for that encouragement. However.....I chose a different lunch than I had planned, so I did change that on my log and then I rememberd that I have our 28 year old's birthday dinner tonight. EGADS!!!!! My mother in law is cooking so not sure what we are instore for, but will eat just a very little bit and pass on the cake and ice cream!!! ;)

So far I am much more cautious however because I know I already have it on the log!!! ;)
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins tomorrow, I know someone who is going to be a loser this week.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Well Jack - looks like there will be 2 losers - at least you and me I am guessing. I was 147 this a.m. How I don't know - big party yesterday.

Thanks

susan
  • tigermom79
    Options
    HAPPY DANCE!!!!! DOWN 1 POUND!!!

Not much but at least progress in the right direction..... 161 this morning!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning....Hope you all had a great weekend. We went to a state park near our house and camped, kayaked, biked and hiked our butts off! It was great. The weather was cool in the mornings and evenings and in the 70s during the day. Perfect camping weather. We are ready to go back! I ate a lot but I actually lost a little bit because of all the activity. Let's all have a great week. I am ready to be a big loser!!!