Options
2»

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus. Just Stop.

JUST. STOP.

Eat healthy and embrace the lesson learned.

Just. Eat. Healthy.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Imo, I'd say you need to replace / top up your nutriants ... so plenty of fresh fruit & veg, nuts, seeds. Defo lots of water.
    All the good stuff :flowerforyou:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    lol
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    No, no, no. A million times no. Forever no.
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest no eating, drink a bunch of water, take a multi, and get some sunshine and rest. I have an idea of how you feel... you're probably dehydrated.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    lol
    I really like your ticker!
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I have had a few bad days eating, drinking, and as a result I feel like crap!

I feel like I have acid in my tummy and feel bloated.

You do have acid in your stomach. You always have and always will. You need stomach acid.
    Would you reccommend going for 2/3 days just drinking water and green tea?

Maybe a little fruit?

No... drinking only water and green tea for a few days will not provide you any benefits. You need nutrients in your body and water and green tea will not give you that.

I feel like my body needs a de-tox and I need to flush all this out?

Or do you think starvation/fasting will make me worse?

You don't need to detox your body. Eat fresh fruits, veggies and lean proteins and drink enough water and your body will detox itself. You dont' need to flush anything out of your body.

Starving yourself will not help you at all.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    If I do this? Do you think I'll feel much better after a few days?

I want this horrible bloated, gassy feeling to shift.............

Yes, I think you will feel better after a couple days. Then a couple days later, when you re-introduce more foods, i.e. carbs and fats, back into your food choices, you will probably re-bloat a little.

Just eat normally and drink a good bit of water along with your green tea. Let your body do it's job the normal way.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    For 2-3 days.No.
    24h maybe.
    Otherwise, for the bloating, a trainer gave me the trick to only eat low fat meat/fish and veggies for 2 or 3 days... works.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No. And you wouldn't "flush" anything out of your "system."
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Your body detoxes itself.

Eat less
    Drink Water
    Move more.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Your body knows how to detox itself. You don't need to starve it for that to happen.

What you can do is keep to a very basic diet for 2-3 days.....fruits, veggies, lean meats, and lots of water and in a few days, you'll feel fine again. It's magic! :)
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    When I overdo it on breads, pastas, and baked goods (i.e. sweets), and therefore feel sluggish and bloated, a day or two of eating just fruits, veggies, dairy (milk, cottage cheese, yogurt), and chicken (or fish), makes me feel so much better. Of course, I also drink lots of water, and at least once up of coffee, but removing the "wheaty-carbs" for a few days does the trick.