Not losing ANY weight!

Options
13»

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    You said you have halved your calorie intake. How many calories are you eating exactly? Are you putting your body into starvation mode instead of weight loss mode?

Eating less doesn't mean losing more. Eating healthy and getting up and moving is the right way to go! Starvation tells your body " Oh crap, where is our energy?!! Halt all burning and slow the body down" So get eating right with a good fair calorie count and get moving ;-) Godpseed

Actually, yes it does, especially for the obese and especially when talking about short time frames.

Eating "healthy" does nothing for weight loss if your total intake isn't where it should be. 5000 cals of healthy food will likely cause weight gain where 1500 cals of McDonalds probably won't.
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Yes your thyroid could def be part of the problem. I have a low thyroid and I went on Weight watchers and could not lose the weight and I had sucess with that program before. I would talk to your doctor about it. Good luck and do not give up!