will it hurt me that much?

Options
2»

Replies

• sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a copy of this recipe too :bigsmile:

sonjavon...ya know they actually ran out of canned pumpkin this past year. I remember right before thanksgiving an announcement came on the news about how it was going to be hard to find canned pumpkin because of alot of the pumpkin crops had been damaged due to the weather and flooding.....when I went to the commisary, I actually bought several extra cans just to have in case I couldn't get any later.
    Yeah - I learned that... AFTER going to 3 different grocery stores and finally asking "If I were canned pumpkin where would I be???" So... I haven't gotten a chance to try the recipe yet. Here's the one I had seen: http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/askhgdetails.php?isid=1915
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    will it help you that much?
  • Onederland
    Options
    sonjavon, thank you SOooo much for sharing this info.
    Yum, it's sound soo good and was amazed at what the nutritional difference is when you tweak the origianl recipe with a simple can of pumpkin.

Here is a quote from that page...'This simple swap adds just 145 calories and 1g fat to your entire cake, as opposed to the 1,190 calories and 125g fat the recommended eggs and oil add. Insanity!!!.

I am gonna have to try this.
    Lets hope this years pumpkin patches are abundant.