My tiny NSV to others but HUGE to me <3

Options
Hi All!

I had my son via c/section only 4 months ago. Working out has been tough due to the C/S, but i have been giving it my all. This morning I was able to fit into my pre-preggo jeans! It brought tears to my eyes. I haven't been losing a lot of actual weight per the scale which sucks, but I now see my hard work is starting to pay off.

Just had to share.

If any other Momma's would like to be friends or anyone looking for support feel free to add me. :)

Have a nice day everyone!

Replies

• treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    that is hugh!!! congrats on making that progress so quickly!
  • Rivmage
    Rivmage Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No succuse is tiny or small. It takes a lot of work to lose an itch or two. Congrats, and remember this feeling for days when it is a bit tougher to help you through.

Scott
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WAHOO! That is such a great feeling! Congrats!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing...YEAH!
  • XoCountryGirl
    XoCountryGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Loving the love here <3 It doesn't feel real. It's almost like no way how is that possible but i look down and there they are still on me. Still got a while to go before they look the same as the use to on but hey they fit! :)
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend that's great! It means alot to get back in those jeans!
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    Great job!!! I wish I had been as dedicated after having my children. My girls are 14 months a part and after the second child my doctor (God love him) told me I would probably never lose my belly fat. :( Now after 12 yrs. of that kind of thinking, I have set out to prove him wrong. Keep up the good work and don't let any one tell you, you can't do something.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    so awesome!!!!
  • XoCountryGirl
    Options
    mgpage- wow I'm sorry your doc said that. I'm scared the c/s pooch wont go away, but i'll never know until i try. :)
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice dedication! I've had two c-sections, so I understand the pain and physical limitations post-delivery. Way to work through all that and get into those pre-prego jeans already! You're amazing!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Big Smiles for you!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 kids (none were Csections, thankfully, but they still wreak havoc on our bellies) and I know that this is not a "small NSV" at all. It's a huge one!! Congratulations on reaching this milestone!! As another person said above, keep this in mind for those days ahead when you might find yourself struggling or feeling discouraged. YOU WILL GET THERE! Keep at it, and before you realize it you'll be fit and firm and able to run after your sweet little guy when he's mobile and getting into everything. :smile:
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome!
    You have a little cutie pie there.:happy:
  • XoCountryGirl
    Options
    Wow - I've always seen posts how everyone loves their MFP friends now I see why. Thank you al the the kind words :blushing:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    NICE job lady!!! :drinker: What a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!! :drinker:
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is HUGE! Your hard work is paying off..good job!
  • Rozieq84
    Options
    That is way excellent. I remember when I got into my 'skinny' jeans, and then when they became too big. All advances towards a healthier you are worth celebrating, no matter what the silly scale reads. :)
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I had my last kid 9 years ago and I'm still trying to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!
  • DeAlto7
    Options
    That is great. My son is almost 3 months old and I working on the same goal!
  • amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!!
    Every "little" success is HUGE to the person succeeding! You should be proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!