Hi! Will you be my friend?

Options
Hey everybody! I'm new to MFP (well, signed up a while back but FINALLY started using it daily!) and I'd love to have some fun and motivational friends on here. Please friend me up if you want!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Irisballoon
    Irisballoon Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! :) Im struggling with my weight and decided to start counting calories again. I love to share advice and motivate my friends! :) I'll add you!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me :smile:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :flowerforyou: add me if you so wish
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I be your friend. Adding you now if it is okay. :wink:
  • deep220
    deep220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! add away
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    friend'up coming your way... welcome back :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like...I am a runner but I didn't become one until late in life; I am training for my first ever half marathon....my husband tries to support my running habit. :bigsmile:

We're taking our son his car this weekend...it's a 5 hour drive to the beach, we can't afford to stay the weekend again (we were just there last weekend), so he knows how much I love running on the beach, he has suggested a run on the beach (he'll walk and pick up shells lol) before turning around and driving back....isn't that sweet of him? :smile:
  • Deathofacook
    Options
    Hi Idrive300,

Welcome to the daily circuit!
  • frankldi
    Options
    hi Im Denise I will be your friend also..not sure how to add you, but I will figure it out!..today is my first day also..
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am also a runner who bloomed late in life. I checked a 5K and a 10K off my list last summer and worked myself up to 10-12 miles on my long run days and 5-6 miles on my shorter days. I want to run a half marathon this summer. I am waiting for spring to start training again.
  • Irisballoon
    Irisballoon Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You guys can also add me as well! :D
  • Eyesblu
    Options
    feel free to add
  • CollectorsItem
    Options
    Hello all,

Feel free to add me (CollectorsItem) and if you have a Nike Fuel Band (SinDiego) ????
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've added you and everyone that replied. You all can add me too if you wish. Need some people to stay on me and keep me accountable. You can also find me on twitter @Only1Mickee.
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone can eel free to add me as well.
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    Anyone looking for a friend can add me! :)

jessakahbuell
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I am also a runner who bloomed late in life. I checked a 5K and a 10K off my list last summer and worked myself up to 10-12 miles on my long run days and 5-6 miles on my shorter days. I want to run a half marathon this summer. I am waiting for spring to start training again.

I also was going to go for a half this year but I keep running into knee issues on runs longer that 5 miles. I think I need to do a bit more strength training in my legs this year and focus on running the longer distances after that.
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to, all of you. :)

I'm 35, fighting (& currently losing) my family genetics towards being overweight/obese. I've been overweight since high school, and it's just gotten worse as the years have gone by.

I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been (149 lbs), and on my 5'2" frame, that's 15-20 pounds too many.

Just signed up with MFP, and am looking forward to it (& my newly purchased elliptical machine) to helping me get down to a healthy weight.