Enough Already

Options
2»

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    irony3.jpeg

The worst thing about this is it took me, like, 10 full seconds to get it....
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I've actually learned A LOT just by reading forum posts, including repeats. Some people elaborate more than others, and some have helpful out-of-the-box responses. I find it educational and motivational to read about someone else's personal experiences with weight loss and fitness, even if the topic has been posted multiple times, and I often get answers to my own unasked questions just by reading through responses. Sometimes an idea just needs to be reinforced and encouraged before it's fully trusted and absorbed. Plus, I do get bored during the day, and reading new posts gives me something to do and keeps me on track with my own journey. If a thread doesn't interest me, I don't click on it.
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    I've actually learned A LOT just by reading forum posts, including repeats. Some people elaborate more than others, and some have helpful out-of-the-box responses. I find it educational and motivational to read about someone else's personal experiences with weight loss and fitness, even if the topic has been posted multiple times, and I often get answers to my own unasked questions just by reading through responses. Sometimes an idea just needs to be reinforced and encouraged before it's fully trusted and absorbed. Plus, I do get bored during the day, and reading new posts gives me something to do and keeps me on track with my own journey. If a thread doesn't interest me, I don't click on it.

AGREED!
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    U don't have to open them or read them soo wats the problem???
    Just skip over them. I'm sure u skip over plenty of posts on here.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    maybe you should have searched this topic before you posted. This gets put here several times a week too.

THIS!!! Just as sick of reading these threads!!!

Edit: spelling error