Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Enough Already

Options
2»

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    irony3.jpeg

The worst thing about this is it took me, like, 10 full seconds to get it....
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I've actually learned A LOT just by reading forum posts, including repeats. Some people elaborate more than others, and some have helpful out-of-the-box responses. I find it educational and motivational to read about someone else's personal experiences with weight loss and fitness, even if the topic has been posted multiple times, and I often get answers to my own unasked questions just by reading through responses. Sometimes an idea just needs to be reinforced and encouraged before it's fully trusted and absorbed. Plus, I do get bored during the day, and reading new posts gives me something to do and keeps me on track with my own journey. If a thread doesn't interest me, I don't click on it.
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    I've actually learned A LOT just by reading forum posts, including repeats. Some people elaborate more than others, and some have helpful out-of-the-box responses. I find it educational and motivational to read about someone else's personal experiences with weight loss and fitness, even if the topic has been posted multiple times, and I often get answers to my own unasked questions just by reading through responses. Sometimes an idea just needs to be reinforced and encouraged before it's fully trusted and absorbed. Plus, I do get bored during the day, and reading new posts gives me something to do and keeps me on track with my own journey. If a thread doesn't interest me, I don't click on it.

AGREED!
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    U don't have to open them or read them soo wats the problem???
    Just skip over them. I'm sure u skip over plenty of posts on here.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    maybe you should have searched this topic before you posted. This gets put here several times a week too.

THIS!!! Just as sick of reading these threads!!!

Edit: spelling error