The other day...

Options
2»

Replies

• misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I tend to molest my clavicles on a daily basis.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My butt...it's breathtaking...thank you squats!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I feel for my hipbones when I wake up in the morning and occasionally poke my biceps at inappropriate times...like at work.

I just keep being stunned by these things.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    haa after i worked out today as i was stretching during the cool down i kissed my shoulder because im starting to love myself lol!

also when i do jumping jacks i check out my booty in the mirror... haha.. because i am noticing it getting bigger lol YAY!

Made me think of Baby Mama movie where doorman is singing," Make the cracks break...shake it till they drop, Make the booty go wop wop wop."
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Rib cage. How do skinny people do it? Having the rib cage all out there and exposed and vulnerable to injury?
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My booty is looking nice in boy shorts, and I have collar bones again. I just bought 2 6-packs of boy shorts.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    mirror is always making me late for work. this morning it was hamstrings. Its usually been arms though lately. this morning on the way to work, I was -that girl- that checks out her own legs in store front windows.

:blushing:
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My chest. It's nice not having tits anymore.
    Unfortunately, this is true for me too.

Le sigh. Yet another thing skinny people dont tell you ;p true here as well but my booty has certainly gained some new tricks, the salute is its most used.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    If it reflects...I look.

Triceps, butt.

Watching TV I like to run my hands over my calves, over and over and over...