Wanna make some new friends on here :3 Anyone?

Replies

• Feel free to add me x
  • cheechee13
    cheechee13 Posts: 23 Member
    Add me, i need motivation just getting back into it :)
  • Feel free to add me :) The more the merrier as far as encouragement goes!
  • Anyone, feel free to add me! I've been on here since last October, my diary is open and log in daily. People who are motivated, and preferably have an open diary ( I like getting ideas from what others eat), are always welcome! :D
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    you can add me I need someone to help me stay on track as well... I am always up for making new friends... I have been on here awhile and keep going up and down in my weight loss journey..
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    I recently had VSG (vertical sleeve gastrectomy) WLS weight loss surgery I am on every day I have an open Diary I have lost some weight with alot of weight to lose I need friends that do not care I had surgery. I will accept any one as a friend just remember that I can not eat like a normal person
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm on here daily and anyone can add me.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    You can add me I am on everyday :)))
  • Add me as well. I started a week and half ago. I log in everyday and been trying to meet new people.
  • I've added you and please I need friends too for this long journey ahead :bigsmile:
  • Rastatastic
    Rastatastic Posts: 11 Member
    You can add me I am on here pretty much everyday. I'm a blast to have around >:)
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Feel free to add me too.. More the merrier!!
  • You can add me if you want. I'm on every day and I'm pretty active. :)
  • I just started today(again)! After weighing myself this morning, I decided that I needed to get back on My Fitness Pal! Please feel free to add me! We got this!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    I love new friends! I love to motivate :)

You guys can even check out my blog! Filled with tips, recipes, great info etc

http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/

Feel free to add me
  • rayyesnk
    rayyesnk Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm new here too. Female, 37 yrs old; weigh about 145 and looking to lose 10 to 15 lb.
    Totally open to sharing my stuff (food/ exercise diary).
    Nice to meet all of you!!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • i just started 3 days ago :)! Id be thrilled to be your friend and partner in fat blastin! >:D lol
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    feel free to add me guys :)
  • Add me