28 days later..

Options
2»

Replies

• astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to comment ! I realize this is a high loss for the first month and do not expect such results to continue and am aiming for 1 - 2 lbs MAX weekly to keep it off with my lifestyle changes.

Thanks for all the support !
  • boomerz12
    Options
    You look amazing. and I'm loving the avengers shirt.
  • DanielleHinkle24
    DanielleHinkle24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!!!
  • montlucia
    Options
    Well done! And just think that it's only the beginning of even more losses! :)
  • lainester
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! This is only the beginning of even more great things to come! It's stories like these that will keep me going! Congratulations and good luck!!! :happy:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go you!
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to comment ! I realize this is a high loss for the first month and do not expect such results to continue and am aiming for 1 - 2 lbs MAX weekly to keep it off with my lifestyle changes.

Thanks for all the support !

Thats the spirt! 1-2 a week, 4-8 a month, 50-100 per year..... 100 would rock but even 50 lbs.. you wont believe how much better you are going to feel :)
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happy for you, keep up GREAT work!!!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Well done, fantastic job :happy: it's our head space that changes the most I think xxxx

mfp is fabulous I adore it absolutely everyone is so encouraging and supportive whatever stage they are at in their fitness journey :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!