Women making me fat

Options

Replies

• stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Bang her before she eats. It'll take her mind off food.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    HxEYCRv.jpg
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I still don't see the problem here.

Uhm . . . a girl I'm sleeping with is making me FAT!

No one can make you fat. You eat it, you work it off.

Sounds like she has a healthy appetite and a golden vag, since you don't want to stop sleeping with her.
    Win/Win.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong if you aren't working off the calories she just ate

halleluia-praise-the-lord.jpg
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I love the "you're doing it wrong" guy, but seriously, SHE is not sabotaging you. It is unreasonable to expect everyone we live and spend time with to change their eating habits because we have changed ours. If it is one particular food you are talking about, i.e. cheesecake, and it is particularly hard for you, maybe ask her to get a go baggie and eat it at home. But generally speaking, it is incumbant upon me to learn to deal with the world as the world is, not to focus on changing those around me because I have the mistaken notion that if only THEY change their ways, then I will be comfortable and able to do this.

This is your problem. Not hers.

I like the "to go bag" idea.

Can I put it over head while we work off the calories?
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Why dont you starting eating the food off of her, then when the foods gone you can play the "lets see who can sweat more" game.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    you REALLY shouldn't bring food into the bedroom.

I agree with this dont be complaining when you have an ant and roach problem, and your sheets look like a big grease trap and you have weird whip cream snail trails all over the place. And your hands are stained bright red from the jello and you cant find where you mislplaced the banana half. I wont have a shoulder for you to cry on.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    you REALLY shouldn't bring food into the bedroom.

I agree with this dont be complaining when you have an ant and roach problem, and your sheets look like a big grease trap and you have weird whip cream snail trails all over the place. And your hands are stained bright red from the jello and you cant find where you mislplaced the banana half. I wont have a shoulder for you to cry on.

Someone has played the game before.....im really curious about that missing banana half..
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    Hi guys

I've been dating this girl for a while now and she keeps eating really good food in front of me. The problem is that I don't want to stop sleeping with her but I also don't want to have to compromise my diet and healthy lifestyle. Why is she sabotaging me?

You wrote " she keeps eating really good food in front of me" ( did you mean bad food ? ) unless you mean the really good food is the junk food!!

If you are comfortable enough to wanna sleep with her then it should be ok to tell her that you wanna eat healthier, and that she should too, for both of your sakes. If you can't talk about that, that is the least of your problems.
  • Cr01502
    Options

Sounds like she has a healthy appetite and a golden vag, since you don't want to stop sleeping with her.
    Win/Win.

It's pink actually. The vag. Not the appetite.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options

HA! got my giggle... dont need to keep reading
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Why dont you starting eating the food off of her, then when the foods gone you can play the "lets see who can sweat more" game.

Eating broccolli and chicken breasts over my partners stomach could be interesting.

Thank you.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options

Eating broccolli and chicken breasts over my partners stomach could be interesting.

Thank you.

Peaches and whipped cream are better. JS
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Each shotgun shell represents a part of the real man in you fading away.....count them......count them alll......

Aa-12-expendables-o.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Ok you had to know this was coming. That comment was way too quick and witty to be true.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I know, milk is a killer for calories.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Thank you.

No man. no. You need to do bacon, not super fresh off the griddle, but just enough to make her hop and flinch a little. It's cute.
  • Cr01502
    Options
    Each shotgun shell represents a part of the real man in you fading away.....count them......count them alll......

Aa-12-expendables-o.gif

Actually each shotgun shell more accurately represents a millimeter of fat added to my man boobs.
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Dude, don't play the blame game. I was with a really attractive woman not too long ago. She definitely supported me when I was working on getting healthier. I just ate what I wanted, and she ate what she wanted. Do what you need to do for YOU.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Win/Win.

It's pink actually. The vag. Not the appetite.

I'm fully aware of what a vag looks like.

I hope she has more admirable qualities than what's between her legs.

But probably not according to you, since you are willing to leave her over food.