help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lisa483
    lisa483 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Eat more than your BMR your body needs it. If you cant manage the 20% from TDEE, at least just eat above BMR, this is what your body needs each day if u did absolutely nothing but lay in bed.

If you are feeling tired it is probably because you are not fueling your body enough.

If you eat 20% below TDEE do not eat excercise cals back. Eat the same amount everyday
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Are you sure the nutrition and amounts of food you're entering is correct?

You might be underestimating how much you eat. Weighing tends to be the most accurate measurement. But there is also a lot of food with completely wrong nutrition info, and I always check the label so I don't trick myself.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I think the problem may be that you're not eating enough. Sometimes will too few calories (especially if you're eating under 1200) your body will go into a kind of starvation mode and hold onto what you put into it. Make sure to drink LOTS of water and try for at least 1300 (and work your way up to closer to 1800 or so) and you should start losing weight faster. You body is tired because you don't have enough fuel in it.
  • fitme35
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have started increasing my calories now by extra 100 a day so I can build up to my 1900 cals x