Looking for some accountability!

Options
Hey everyone I have been looking for an online community to join for a while and this looks like a great one! I am about 6 months into my fitness journey and am moving along slowly but steady. I workout daily and cook almost every meal at home and love yoga. Those things have really helped me so far but I need accountability! I think having a group to talk to about what is working and whats not would really help! I look forward to getting to know everyone! I am 28 stay at home mom and need to loose 50lbs ish....

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome this is a great site we are like a big family supporting each other, I have been on here since the beginning of Jan. anyone can add me we all need support
  • june21112
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site with lots of amazing people on the same journey as you. Feel free to add me. I log every day, I workout almost daily and my diary is open.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site with lots of wonderful motivating people
  • KD0224
    KD0224 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey! I am also a stay at home mom, and this is my second time using MFP. It is a great site, and the majority of people on it are very helpful.

If you want to "friend" me you can :)
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great tool for accountability and positive reinforcement! It also really helps you to be completely honest with yourself with what you are eating and your exercise habits. It's a whole lot easier to slack off and go over on your calories if it's not there staring you in the face telling you that you are over!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    Welcome! I just started today(again) after weighing myself this morning and realizing that I can't do it alone! Please feel free to add me! We got this!