How much do you earn per hour?

Options

Replies

• wldrose75
    Options
    $22/hour to put gang-bangers, serial killers, drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and other convicted felons in prison for a long, long time!

I have the best job EVER!!!:drinker:

And then I get paid no where near as much to deal with those gang-bangers, serial killers, drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and other convicted felons for a long, long time. I'm a correctional case manager.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Food Clerk at Safeway, and I get $21.20 an hour.

I also do hair on the side, so that's pretty cool and extra income annnnnnnd I sell on eBay.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    it ranges from $110 per hour to $350 per hour. Im a hired assassin :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    7.25 an hour when I'm in the store, $4 an hour when I'm clocked out of the store on a run

I deliver pizzas, and tips are my livelihood!! I think my customers are unaware of that. :( The biggest reason I keep the job is because it's flexible with school, quick cash, easy, and I don't have to work weekends because my boss adores me :D
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    16.5 Trillion.... Oops, that's just our countries debt :)

You mean YOUR country's debt, pretty sure MY country been running a surplus for the last 32 years. Some countries actually know how to handle money.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

You mean YOUR country's debt, pretty sure MY country been running a surplus for the last 32 years. Some countries actually know how to handle money.

you don't live in Virginia?
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    $0 per hour. Student here!!

I used to work for myself and my fee was $120 per hour (that was nice) but when you take out taxes and expenses it's a lot less.

Working for 'the man' my highest wage was $36 per hour as a school music teacher - thanks New Zealand government!
  • vtmoon
    Options

I sure do.
  • j4nash
    Options

I sure do.

Last time I checked Virginia is part of the USA. How is it not your country too?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

I sure do.

Best...answers...ever, and that's coming from a fellow Virginian. :wink:

As for the OP, 18.75 per hour when working during the day, 22.50 per hour at night. Of course, everything after 40 hours is overtime, blah blah etc.
  • vtmoon
    Options

I sure do.

Last time I checked Virginia is part of the USA. How is it not your country too?

You are aware that not everyone residing in the United States of America is American? Like the area I live in has like a 100 homes I will venture to say maybe only 10 families there are American, the rest are diplomats and their families or UN staff.
  • j4nash
    Options

I sure do.

You are aware that not everyone residing in the United States of America is American? Like the area I live in has like a 100 homes I will venture to say maybe only 10 families there are American, the rest are diplomats and their families or UN staff.

Yes, I understand. I just found it ironic that you're comparing your country's fiscal status to the US yet you live here.
  • vtmoon
    Options

I sure do.

Yes, I understand. I just found it ironic that you're comparing your country's fiscal status to the US yet you live here.

I fail to see the irony in the situation, maybe it's a hypocritical situation. Using irony like you used it there would be like saying everyone who doesn't agree with their company's policies or mission statement is in an ironic situation.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Depends which bank I visit when all is dark :devil:

Plus the uncut stones I just got from Belgium will be nice for a few months
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Corrections officer

:(
    I am poor :(
    USA here

I used to make that as a CO in Ohio. I miss all my OT!!! but... not no mo'.. had to take a less stressful job for the fam and make a couple dollars over minimum.. but I'm safe and the job is cake. (Night auditor at a hotel) Plus I get to finish my second degree while at work. Hopefully moving up to GM soon... so over 60k then
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Federal government employee and not telling how much I make because people would be mad (I pay taxes too...lol)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Whatever she is willing to pay, some nights are better than others.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Been a long time since I worked for an hourly wage. A little over $22 I think. Had to work a lot of overtime to make ends meet. And a lot of Saturdays.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I work overnight office and security for a retirement facility. I make $9 an hour. Not too shabby considering this is the first job I've had in almost 5 years (was doing the stay at home mom thing prior) and most of my night is spent guzzling caffeine and messing around on my laptop in an effort to stay awake.