Jerk Coworker Comments...

Options
2»

Replies

• REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    They are freaking out over you losing seven pounds?? OMG, someone would actually ask you how much you weigh??? If I didn't take their head off first ... I could point out to them that I was in the 'average' range of 'NORMAL' weight using a BMI calculator. Then I would suggest, if they are so interested in weight, that they go online and check their weight and see where they stand on a BMI calculator. Bet that would shut her/him up.

Maybe you should accept that this group is not going to be supportive. I wouldn't discuss my diet with them at all. When they offer you something you KNOW is bad for your diet a firm 'no thank you', and a repeat of that statement will have to do them - you do not owe them an explanation. It's hard to see someone lose alot of weight, and be successful while you stay exactly where you are ... hard to face the fact that it's because of the choices you make every day. Lead by example and don't let them drag you down.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Mean people suck !!!
  • GoldinaGrace5012
    Options
    I like this suggestion.. LOL

:laugh:
  • GoldinaGrace5012
    Options
    I don't believe it is being mean. I believe it is insecure. Some folks are just insecure in their skin.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Go to the park.

Find a duck.

Put the duck in a box.

Take the duck home.

Fill a glass with water.

Take the duck out of the box and place the duck in your bathtub.

Pour the water on the duck.

Watch what the duck does.

Be the duck.

If ducknapping is illegal in your community, please be careful.

this made me giggle
  • GoldinaGrace5012
    Options
    I am overweight. I am trying to lose. I try hard not to judge but I would never unmotivate someone from doing well and feeling better about themselves. It is all about their insecurities. It makes someone ugly inside. If you feel great about you, ignore them. Kill them with kindness and just smile. They will be more concerned about why you are smiling. LOL You go girl!!!
    OH.. and BTW.....
    B- EING
    I - N
    T- OTAL
    C -ONTROL OF
    H -ERSELF

ITS OK TO BE A B----!!!