Song help PLEASE

Options
Okay so I have this song from ZUMBA stuck in my head and would LOVE to know the name of it. Problem is I only know a few lyrics and I googled it and checked youtube and can't find it. I believe its spanish maybe reggaeton

So it goes

"One two three, everybody up, everybody up, everybody
three two one, Da da da da"

"One two three, everybody up, everybody up, everybody
three two one, Da da da da"

then there is a part that goes

"how low can you go"

And at some point they sing "left, (something something ) Right (something something) Da da da da da da da da da"

sorry I can't be more specific, its hard to learn the lyrics when your busy jumping up and down ;)

anyone?? lol

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think it's the Cha-cha slide!

LOVE ZUMBA!!!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I think maybe you are looking for an Argentina rock band called Babasnicos? Maybe see if you can search them?
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    I think it's the Cha-cha slide!

LOVE ZUMBA!!!

Not that one, but it does look like fun. I know I love my ZUMBA class.
    I think maybe you are looking for an Argentina rock band called Babasnicos? Maybe see if you can search them?

thanks I'll go google them now and see if I can find it.
  • arholmquist
    Options
    The only song of can think of that is like that is Cha Cha Slide by Dj Casper. I hope thats the song.......
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it also say CLOCK? Or have something to do with a clock? (I'm in the same Zumba class - trying to figure it out as well)
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
  • mama22girlz
    Options

nope unfortuantly not :(

I keep singing it, I think I'm driving my kids crazy. I sent a message to my instructer on FB and hopefully she can let me know. Sarah I also asked for what we call the " lightbulb song" in class ;) I'll post the name of the song when she tells me ;)

thanks for all the suggestions.
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    Found it ;)

my Zumba instructor emailed me the name

For those interested this is the song. We do different moves but this is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYG4BtSw3s