Vi-Shape Shakes

Options
Hey! I am looking into the body by vi shakes to order because I want a challenge. I am curious though, there is only the cake mix flavor right? (This is fabulous but just want to double check)...also, online the price for the shakes is $79 but how much does that include? I'm looking to do two shakes a day, but I don't know how many days this 79 bucks will get me so it'd be good to know. Is there anywhere I am able to order samples before I order the whole thing?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm about to save you a ton of money:

Go to wal-mart. Buy a tub of vanilla body fortress protein, some milk (of your choice), bananas, peanut butter, and a bag of frozen mixed fruit. All of it should cost you about $25, and you can mix and match ingredients to make your perfect shake, suited to your tastes and nutritional needs. Enjoy.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Go to wal-mart. Buy a tub of vanilla body fortress protein, some milk (of your choice), bananas, peanut butter, and a bag of frozen mixed fruit. All of it should cost you about $25, and you can mix and match ingredients to make your perfect shake, suited to your tastes and nutritional needs. Enjoy.

yes. a gigantic bucket full of yes.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

This ^^^
  • Brianna72994
    Options

I like this idea better ^^
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey I tried body by vi. One bag is equal to one shake a day for 30 days. Depending where you buy it, it just comes with the bag of mix and maybe sample packs of different flavors. How long did I stay on it? About 9 days then I said eff it. It tastes horrible, very very chalky. And it's extremely expensive. If you want something worth money I'd just get the whey protein from Walmart, tastes much better and does more for you. But that's just my opinion. I don't really think its worth the money
  • darbobo
    Options
    A complete waste of money in my opinion
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Even better than finding a cheaper replacement is to learn to eat properly and not use the crutch of replacing meals with shakes. It's not sustainable, it's expensive and teaches you absolutely nothing about how to live a healthy life.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Even better than finding a cheaper replacement is to learn to eat properly and not use the crutch of replacing meals with shakes. It's not sustainable, it's expensive and teaches you absolutely nothing about how to live a healthy life.

Or it helps you meet your macro goals....whatever.
  • lizzyb83
    lizzyb83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh, please just pass on this! Personally, I do drink a nutrition shake. But I did a TON of research first to make sure I found a natural, healthy, balanced one that was not full of chemicals! But it is not something I rely, like a meal crutch lol If you want another amazing shake to drink every day, try a green smoothie. 1banana, frozen mixed fruit, plain greek yogurt, all in the blender. Fill the rest with baby spinach and 1 cup of water! AMAZING!!
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh, please just pass on this! Personally, I do drink a nutrition shake. But I did a TON of research first to make sure I found a natural, healthy, balanced one that was not full of chemicals! But it is not something I rely, like a meal crutch lol If you want another amazing shake to drink every day, try a green smoothie. 1banana, frozen mixed fruit, plain greek yogurt, all in the blender. Fill the rest with baby spinach and 1 cup of water! AMAZING!!

Very good!
  • ruby72288
    ruby72288 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you lizzyb! I'm just looking for info...and I have a trainer who helps me out with the nutrition piece of everything I should eat. Protein shakes I know provide a lot of good nutrients and it's helped me a ton so far. I just wanted info about how much comes in the order.