need some people to keep me accountable. You in?

Options
Hey, I am fairly new to this site. Well, actually new as in, finally an active MFP user. I am a 30yr old mom of 4 beautiful boys. After bein gpregnant for what seems like the past 10years (got married young 20), it is time to get back into shape. I have an 18month old and shortly after having him I lost all the baby weight but once I stopped nursing I packed about 12 pounds back on. I know that may not seem much to some but when you are 6'3" and pay a bit extra for your clothes you want to fit back into the ones sitting on that top closet shelf. So here I am. I am active, I do play bball once a week sometimes 2 times if we have a practice that week. But I am still yuoung and want to get that bikini body back even if my stretch marks are saying NO bikini ever again. I still want that body. I need to lose about 12 pounds and shape up. July is my goal to be in the best shape of my life!!!
I need some people to keep me accountable and I will do the same for you. Whether it is 100 or 10lbs lets do this together!
thanks
BOomerette

Replies

• DexterDarko
    Options
    Welcome back to the site! Goodluck with your goals :)

6'3 is a commendable height. I'll add you, I'm on here supporting people everyday :)
  • boomerette
    boomerette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks. Thanks to my dad!!! haha! thanks that would be awesome if you added me. Looks like you are on quite the journey yourself. Thats awesome!
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am fairly new to this site. Well, actually new as in, finally an active MFP user. I am a 30yr old mom of 4 beautiful boys. After bein gpregnant for what seems like the past 10years (got married young 20), it is time to get back into shape. I have an 18month old and shortly after having him I lost all the baby weight but once I stopped nursing I packed about 12 pounds back on. I know that may not seem much to some but when you are 6'3" and pay a bit extra for your clothes you want to fit back into the ones sitting on that top closet shelf. So here I am. I am active, I do play bball once a week sometimes 2 times if we have a practice that week. But I am still yuoung and want to get that bikini body back even if my stretch marks are saying NO bikini ever again. I still want that body. I need to lose about 12 pounds and shape up. July is my goal to be in the best shape of my life!!!
    I need some people to keep me accountable and I will do the same for you. Whether it is 100 or 10lbs lets do this together!
    thanks
    BOomerette

Feel free to add me. I try to encourage my MFP friends.
  • taylorrichard
    taylorrichard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to here, too. Have had my profile for awhile but haven't been very active! I am 25 years old and have ALWAYS struggled with my weight although I never before have let it get out of hand like it is now. I've been in a relationship for 6 years now and I guess being comfortable has allowed me to let myself go. BUT no more!! Lol I'm determined to make this work!!! As of January 2, I have changed my eating habits (NOT gonna say diet bc diets are temporary and I want permanent results, lol) but have been too nervous to get on the scale!! Soo I have no actual "starting weight" or do i have a "current weight" but I'm hoping to get the courage to weigh soon bc my curiosity is getting the best of me! Hopefully the figure on the scale motivates me more instead of discouraging me. :-(. I will add you too because I could sure use some friendly motivation!