GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND WILLSOMEONE

Options
hi to all hope all are having a great day! i started out jan 1 weighin 273 height 5' 91/2". After this mornings workout i am down to 249 lbs. I am 59 years old, my question......what is my BMR, what is TDEE, how many calories should i consume a day....and any and all the oter details i should know such as how many calories i burn in a workout. My workout 5 days a week are same every day...stationary bike 25min...5mile moderate.....weights for 30 min with gazelle skining for 1 min between sets while lifting. My goal is 210 by july 30. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Google is our friend. Put either BMR or TDEE in a search and you'll find lots of calculators.
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    hi to all hope all are having a great day! i started out jan 1 weighin 273 height 5' 91/2". After this mornings workout i am down to 249 lbs. I am 59 years old, my question......what is my BMR, what is TDEE, how many calories should i consume a day....and any and all the oter details i should know such as how many calories i burn in a workout. My workout 5 days a week are same every day...stationary bike 25min...5mile moderate.....weights for 30 min with gazelle skining for 1 min between sets while lifting. My goal is 210 by july 30. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512956-tdee-what-is-it-and-why-you-should-not-eat-below-your-bmr

And if you go under Exercise here on MFP, then under Cardiovascular select Add Exercise and search for 'Stationary bike' you will get various returns of effort - such as light effort, general, etc. Select the appropriate one and input how many minutes and it will give you your calories burned - based off the data you already put into MFP.

Great job on the change in health!! Keep it Going!!