Anyone else down to their last 10 pounds?

Options
I'm losing my last 10 pounds! Finding it tricky and slooow. Looking for people in the same situation, so that we can keep each other motivated! I pretty much log in every day.

Add me :-)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I wish! I just logged my first 10, tho!
  • thoeting
    thoeting Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 10 pounds also. Started out with about 100 to lose, then realized that was somewhat unrealistic. However, 10 more? Yeah, it's doable.

I'm towards the end of a 6 month hiatus from dieting. The goal was to neither lose nor gain from September to March, and pretty much that has been successful. At the beginning of April though, it'll be time to rev up the losing machine again for that last 10 pound loss

What will you be doing differently to get off the last 10? or just the same?
  • charleigh_gee
    Options
    i wish
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Last 5lbs, although may lose another 7 afterwards :D
    Mines haulted, I'm mixing things up to try and get it moving
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am down to my last 3 lbs and it seems to be taking forever. Once I reached my last 10 mark it seemed to be happening a lot slower.

What calorie goal did you start out with? Are you on the same calorie goal now?

I started at 1200. 2.5 months ago I upped it to 1460, which is where I am at now. I keep fluctuating by 2 lbs. I dont want to increase my calories again until I can maintain steady weight loss at this range. I know once I raise my calories again I will probably have the same fluctuation problem until I balance out.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I WAS a year ago...now I am down to my last TWENTY pounds to go. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

DO NOT follow my lead!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    6lbs left til 160lbs. Was aiming for 154lbs but this is my goal just now then I will see where I am at. Good luck everyone!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I've been here for months and months. I know I can get that low because I've been there before. I'm stuck at this point and out of time to do any more exercise in my days. I don't want to starve myself, either, as I really like the look of my muscles.
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am! ....and it is very slow going! I log in daily, if anyone would like to add me, please do! :-)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Ten to go. Not sure how much encouragement I can give though, I'm fighting tooth and nail now for every ounce. I lost this past ten really easy, guess this is payback time from reality.
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am, I've got about 2 to goal weight and 8 to my ultimate goal weight!!
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I've been fighting the last 10 pounds for nearly 6 months. Had knee surgery in October and gained 8-9 pounds when I couldn't run. Trying to get back to where I was last summer now that I am running again. Add me.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning to find myself 4.5lbs away from my first goal, and then another 5 away from my ultimate goal. I'm always up for some more motivation! :)
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My last 16.2 :P Who knows I might go for another 5 after that, it all depends because I want muscle so I might trade some of those fat pounds for muscle pounds.
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have 10 lbs more to lose before I reach my UGW of 120 lbs.
    I log everyday and my diary is open for friends. Anyone who wants can add me. :smile:
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    I am down to my last 10. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My friend had the same issue then she stopped eating carbs at night and it flew off.
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Down to 8 to meet my best weight in many many years, but am shooting for another 14. It always gets hard towards the end. Just stay with it...it will come off in the long run! Would love to have some support along the way! Feel free to add me.
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am down to my last 8 lbs...but I think I'm gonna change my goal and add another 5 lbs to be at my ultimate goal.:love:
    Congrats to you...and yes I have heard the last 10 lbs are the worst to lose,
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my last 2% body fat, which probably translates to about 5 pounds if I keep maintaining leas mass. At my current rate I figure I'll hit my goal in 6 months.