Blogilates?

Options

Replies

• JCKKB374
    JCKKB374 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this but now I am intrigued! How exactly does this work and is there a link? I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to exercise!!!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Blogilates. Casey Ho makes working out fun, seriously, and you will see results quickly and consistently.

Awesome, thanks! Did you follow her calender, or do it on your own?

I do my own thing depending on what I want to work on that day but her workouts are super fun and you DO see results :)
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Blogilates. Casey Ho makes working out fun, seriously, and you will see results quickly and consistently.

Awesome, thanks! Did you follow her calender, or do it on your own?

I do my own thing depending on what I want to work on that day but her workouts are super fun and you DO see results :)

Thanks guys! This is so motivating. I can't wait to finish up RI30 so I can begin this program!
  • Jen800
    Options
    I have never heard of this but now I am intrigued! How exactly does this work and is there a link? I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to exercise!!!

Its www.youtube.com/blogilatestv
    and she has a website if you type in "blogilates" in which you enter your E-mail and receive a calender of her work out plans for 1febuary, march, april, etc. They have checklists to do a certain video on each day (type the video in on youtube) and then you do those videos.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I just watched a few of her videos on making healthy alternatives to food and I have bookmarked it for the future!
    My only complaint is that her voice is very irritating and she is a little too "YAAAY!" for me so I don't think I could follow her workouts. I prefer someone with Jillian's attitude!

Good luck with your new program and again, thanks for sharing!

Actually... I might take that back! The more you listen to her the less irritating she becomes... haha.
  • Jen800
    Options
    haha. I haven't worked out with her yet but I do enjoy Jillians toughen up attitude :P But I play music anyways
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just started following Cassey from Blogilates!
    I like how she explains each exercise routine, her instructions are very clear and easy to follow.
    And her voice alone is friendly and motivating!

Have you tried her 100 Burpee Challenge?
    It's a real calorie burner! Or you could just go ahead and call it pure torture lol
    I tried the challenge and got burned in the first 3 burpee routines. But I'll attempt the challenge again!
  • Jen800
    Options
    I like how she explains each exercise routine, her instructions are very clear and easy to follow.

It's a real calorie burner! Or you could just go ahead and call it pure torture lol
    I tried the challenge and got burned in the first 3 burpee routines. But I'll attempt the challenge again!

I haven't done it, but I know what torture burpees are! haha.
  • Jen800
    Options
    hmm.. anyone else :)?
  • Jen800
    Options
  • karamini
    Options

I just recently started following blogilates as well - she has a lot of great videos, I definitely recommend it! I sometimes want to kill her (especially when she started pulsing) but she is pretty awesome and her workouts are great. I also tried her 100 burpee challenge as my warm up last night.. I made it through, but it wasn't easy! I had no idea there were so many variations of that horrible exercise! haha

I've done 30DS before as well, and it while I did like it, I got bored of it pretty fast. I like blogilates because she has a ton of videos to choose from. I'm hoping if I stick to it it'll help me tone up a little bit before my vacation next month!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

I did the 100 burpee challenge on Monday and couldn't believe how hard I worked considering it's only about 10 minutes of exercise! It got me really sweaty, definitely burnt a few calories doing that one!!
  • Jen800
    Options

I did the 100 burpee challenge on Monday and couldn't believe how hard I worked considering it's only about 10 minutes of exercise! It got me really sweaty, definitely burnt a few calories doing that one!!

I'm going to have to try it!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I do a couple of her workouts, mostly the one-direction ones. I partially owe my butt getting into some sort of shape to her "what makes you bootyful" challenge.
  • Jen800
    Options
    I do a couple of her workouts, mostly the one-direction ones. I partially owe my butt getting into some sort of shape to her "what makes you bootyful" challenge.

:P nothing says great butt like a british boy band song! haha.
  • jasiie
    Options
    I started doing blogilates around three weeks ago, and I'm already starting to see a change. I feel like I've gained more endurance, am toning up all over nicely, and my abs are getting more and more defined. I love her positive energy, and attitude in her videos. I look forward to her workouts.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys have me convinced to try out her workouts!!
  • Jen800
    Options
    I started doing blogilates around three weeks ago, and I'm already starting to see a change. I feel like I've gained more endurance, am toning up all over nicely, and my abs are getting more and more defined. I love her positive energy, and attitude in her videos. I look forward to her workouts.

I'm so glad to hear that!
  • Jen800
    Options
  • Jen800
    Options