NSV

Options
SteveT59
SteveT59 Posts: 47 Member
Last night I had a bath, usually I shower but last night I was so cold I decided to warm myself with a soak so had my first bath before Christmas. Being what they call a "big boy" there is no way that I can cover myself in water in my bath, I do my best by wriggling down as low in the water as I can get. However, I cannot go too far down as the overflow outlet has not got a very good seal on it, and if water goes into this we often get water dripping into the kitchen below. Usually I have to guess where the water level is as my stomach obscures the overflow when my head is reclined, not last night; I could see the overflow even when fully hunkered down - BONUS! I couldn't believe it, I haven't weighed myself since before Christmas when I didn't really follow the plan as it where (however I was quite restrained) so I never expected this in a million years.

Replies

• jLynn1998
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Aren't those the moments that make it all seem worth it. Congratulations! I will be happy the day my son stops jiggling my flabby triceps for entertainment. He is too young to know better but it would be great if one day he can't make it jiggle.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    A NSV's can be more inspiring than a number on a scale. NSVs tend to effect your day to day life and makes the loss more real, more concrete. I say stay off the scale since it's working for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!