Girls..Sexy vs. Cute

Options

Replies

• jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Teddy Bears are cute. Fast Cars are sexy. Last time I checked no one ever wanted to ride on a Teddy Bear, just cuddle with it.
    [/quote]

^^^ This right here!!! Screw cute!! I wanna be SEXY!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'm always told I'm cute... I'd love a chance at sexy instead! ;-)

For the purpose of this post I creeped your pics and you are cute...not sure I will ever know you are hot because cute is how you dress body etc...hot is the attitude and confidence in being YOU. That is how I see it...

Good analogy. Working on the confidence, so hopefully sexy will follow...
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am sexy as hell (coincided but not cocky) and I am cute... I just wanna be in the best shape and to have the best health I can possibly have.

See to me it isn't what others consider me to be... I already know I am that and more... it is all about how I see myself ;)
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Sexy = want to get naked with ASAP

Cute = want to snuggle and wife her up.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    just to be so damn sexy !!

I'm already cute :wink: :blushing:
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I told the last girl I dated that she was cute AND sexy, and she said I blew her freakin' mind.
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am sexy as hell (coincided but not cocky) and I am cute... I just wanna be in the best shape and to have the best health I can possibly have.

See to me it isn't what others consider me to be... I already know I am that and more... it is all about how I see myself ;)

Your're a very confident person! Amen to that!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'd settle for either at this rate lol

I wish you could see the woman in the mirror that I see in your pics....cute for sure!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'm always told I'm cute... I'd love a chance at sexy instead! ;-)

For the purpose of this post I creeped your pics and you are cute...not sure I will ever know you are hot because cute is how you dress body etc...hot is the attitude and confidence in being YOU. That is how I see it...

Good analogy. Working on the confidence, so hopefully sexy will follow...

Feel free to PM me if you want to work on the "sexy" part :smokin:
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

LOVE THIS!!!

exactly how I feel -- I feel hot as hell ...now if anybody else finds me that....well that's just a bonus
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I want to be a dirty little slut. LOL. okay.. sexy.... :tongue:

I can help you with this goal!!
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want to be a dirty little slut. LOL. okay.. sexy.... :tongue:

I can help you with this goal!!
    my thread is going terribly wrong! :smokin:
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to be considered.

w3rd.

I know this is geared towards girls, but I always hear I am "cute" or "funny". NEVER been called sexy. Guess that bothers me at some level. lol.

I have been in that boat my entire life. To me, though, and I say this sincerely, a man with good humor is MORE sexy than anything. I am a "funny girl" as I have been told, but I don't think it translates the same to women. Funny men = sexy, funny women = fat. hahha
  • Cute - check

Sexy - workin on it!

Psshhhh...You're Sexy! Can I get an "Amen" people?

Amen

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: To both of you for making my day! :blushing:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Either one cool with me
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I just want to have confidence, but without overly being confident. It's a struggle... not to get into too much, but as one suffering from low self esteem, you never feel okay with yourself so I'm trying to be okay with what I have and I get all embarrassed if guys talk to me out in public because I work with mostly women and am not used to it! Working out has definitely helped me feel more confident than before. I feel on top of the world when I am on the elliptical. LMAO. Is that corny?
  • zingaravh
    Options
    I really don't give a rat's *kitten*, I just want to be able to run for the bus without being out of breath. And to wake up every morning and not feel bloated.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever be considered sexy, so I'm all about being healthy and cute!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I really don't give a rat's *kitten*, I just want to be able to run for the bus without being out of breath. And to wake up every morning and not feel bloated.

Thats kinda hot right?
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sexy is all about how you present yourself!