Thank You

Options
I just want to say THANK YOU for making this website available to us. I have been a member of Weight Watchers for the past 3 years. I lost about 35 pounds (give or take 5, which I go up and down with constantly), but overall I was happy with their program. The only thing I DIDN'T like was constantly counting points. I love switching to calorie / fat counting because for once I'm actually seeing how many calories certain foods have. With the Points system, you're a little in the dark with these sorts of things. I love the online tracker that My Fitness Pal offers and also am amazed at the extensive food library accessible through the site.

MY GOALS: I have about 8 pounds to lose, total - then would love to be able to maintain my weight without constantly counting, counting, counting. I would love to just be able to go to dinner, eat a healthy meal, and not worry about whether or not I had 3 ounces of chicken or 4 and whether the 4 ounces will throw my weight off by a pound in the morning.

I have also started working with a trainer, so I am hoping that will keep me focused and in line.

Anyway, THANK YOU. I look forward to reaching my goal through your website. So far I LOVE IT!

Lisa

Replies

• lovesdaisies
    Options
    I just want to say THANK YOU for making this website available to us. I have been a member of Weight Watchers for the past 3 years. I lost about 35 pounds (give or take 5, which I go up and down with constantly), but overall I was happy with their program. The only thing I DIDN'T like was constantly counting points. I love switching to calorie / fat counting because for once I'm actually seeing how many calories certain foods have. With the Points system, you're a little in the dark with these sorts of things. I love the online tracker that My Fitness Pal offers and also am amazed at the extensive food library accessible through the site.

MY GOALS: I have about 8 pounds to lose, total - then would love to be able to maintain my weight without constantly counting, counting, counting. I would love to just be able to go to dinner, eat a healthy meal, and not worry about whether or not I had 3 ounces of chicken or 4 and whether the 4 ounces will throw my weight off by a pound in the morning.

I have also started working with a trainer, so I am hoping that will keep me focused and in line.

Anyway, THANK YOU. I look forward to reaching my goal through your website. So far I LOVE IT!

Lisa
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou: good luck in meeting your goal! i'm sure you'll find the website very helpful! :happy: