So glad I found this app & site...

Options
Hi guys,

I am new to this site and handy phone app. This has been a life saver for me. I started my weight loss journey in January 2013 and since then I've dropped 13 lbs by eating healthier and reading labels. That's been great but I needed something to help me in this process. Lo and behold, a friend and I were talking and she told me about MFP and I sarcastically I thought "Oh yeah, Im sure thats working for you alight" Needless to say, my friend is already a size 4 and has never (did I say NEVER) struggled with her weight, unlike myself. But I gave in and downloaded the app just 3 days ago. Boy, was it an eye opener for me. I realized that I wasnt eating the right foods. Even foods that I thought were healthy I noticed were packed with sodium, carbs, trans fat etc. I was astonished!!!!!!! This app has forced me to go through my cabinets and I've learned to pre-scan an item to determine if it goes with my plan. So far, i've lost 1.6 lbs and the week isnt over...Don't worry Im not a scale *kitten*. I simply wanted to see if the success of MFP wasnt in "my head" I hope you guys can help me reach my goal with tons of encouragement...Happy eating!!!!

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    It's great that MFP showed you healthier options for meals! That's one thing I love about it. If you want some friendly encouragement you can add me :) Keep it up!
  • hopeyjoy04
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!!!