not hungry but make yourself snack on something anyways?

So this time of the morning I always eat breakfast, whether its cheese, yogurt, fruit, or a piece of bread....along with a cup of hot green tea. So I just finished my green tea, but I am just not hungry. But I know I should munch on something so that I don't splurge for lunch, also so I can hit my numbered calorie intake for the day. Does anyone else feel that way where they are just not hungry at all for anything when its time to eat breakfast?

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    If not eating now will cause you to splurge at lunch and go over your calorie limit, then eat. If not, then don't. If you have the extra calories for a splurge at lunch, is that a bad thing?
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I pack snacks, but I don't always eat them.

And if I'm hungry at lunch and I haven't eaten my snack(s) yet, I keep that in mind when I eat lunch-- "hey, take it easy! If you're hungry later, you've still got SNACKS!"
  • dontbeskurred
    dontbeskurred Posts: 4 Member
    thanks for the input! sometimes I just need to hear it from others to be reminded when it comes to things like this! Very much appreciated.
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Pretty much devour something every 2 hours. That's my goal. Works for me!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    I never eat food in the morning - just coffee for me until about noon. Then I fit all my calories in between noon and 9pm. Eat when you want is what I say