Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • ambrec
    ambrec Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AMAZING GREAT JOB :)
  • lxymthw
    lxymthw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: What an amazing difference! Keep up the awesome work!!! :smile: :smile:
  • kamkoolot
    kamkoolot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! And I am so inspired, thank you for posting! I am looking forward to getting to Onederland (it's a little ways off, but hopefully this summer) and I hope I look half as good as you do at 195.

Great work!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can really see a lot of progress! Great work!
  • StephGettinFit
    StephGettinFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work! Beautiful progress!!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you took pics of your back or you might not have noticed the huge change that happened there!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Keep up the great work. I totally understand what you mean about looking in the mirror and not being able to see the change. I have to take comparison pictures to remind me of how big I used to be!!!
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, keep it up!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    i used to be be scared to post pics but i've learned that i need to love myself no matter what i look like because if I don't love me now then i won't care enough to improve who i am!! learning that made it a lot easier to do what i needed to do... so ya lol hope that helps
    Learning to love yourself will help you see the progress you make. Often times people who don't are unable to witness how much they've changed and are too hard on themselves. Great job.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE difference. Keep it up. Read that post of the girl that wrote to the mirror - it was very funny and true. Pictures don't lie - the mirror is a reflection of how we still see ourselves - overweight.
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!! How long did it take you to get to 195?

only a few months.... i started in september got to 198 by december 1st so roughly 3 months but the month of december destroyed me i got back up to 210.... started losing again January 17th so now im down to 192... which means ive lost roughly 18lbs in 5 weeks hope that helps
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sorry fairly new to posting, so don't know if this will be connected to quote re putting some llbs back on in December, just wanted to say you really have made a huge change to your body & it must've been really hard to have to re-lose those llbs, well done for keeping going xx
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress so far! You're looking great. :)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Doing well, keep up the great work!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. You are doing great.
  • JMR412
    JMR412 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are doing FANTASTIC! Don't let the number get you down - look at these pictures when necessary. Also - forgot the collarbones, check out your cheekbones :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!