Looking for more friends on here - I need motivation!

Options
Exactly what it says on the tin, hehe. I'm kind of new to healthy eating and I'm just looking for people to add me to keep me motivated, tell me where I'm going wrong and congratulate me when I'm doing right. Hehe :) everyone seems very friendly already but I'd love more friends still!

Replies

• redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like... more friends equal more people to get ideas from. My name is Denae
  • kellybeam
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I log daily! :)
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I only have a few on here so I need more, too! Add me :) The more people=the more motivation!
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Hi, I sent you an add. Hope you stay motivated! I'm on here daily so let me know if you need any support! :bigsmile:
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP
    add me as well i am an independent beach body coach and motivator. any questions you have feel free to ask
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Friends wasnt the reason I joined but I'm loving the extra support! Add me. I keep my food log open too!
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :O)
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Feel free to add me as your friend :) I will support you & my food log is open for all my friends if you need any inspiration.
  • robertcook34
    Options
    You can add me - robertcook34. I have found those I have connected with to be very supportive and it always helps to get feedback!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as an MFP buddy. I'm on daily posting, supporting and motivating. Good luck on this great journey.
  • xortion
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm alex
  • mechyoosterveen
    mechyoosterveen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :laugh: you are doing awesome.
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me, I'm a daily logger
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Added most :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! 131 pounds since the first of July. I don't have all the answers, but I've found somethings that have worked for me.
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you can add me I need new friends to :)
  • catsnap213
    catsnap213 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am newer too. Add me if you like
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm on every day. My name is Jaimie :)
  • sarahruth1734
    Options
    I could use some motivation myself. My goal is 40lbs in six months or about 1.5lbs a week..... I need to get it together and get my *kitten* in high gear!!!!