Well... I messed THAT up...

Options
THAT being.. last week all together. Yup.. It was bad.

Haven't been to the gym since Wednesday. I've had pizza twice, I drank all weekend (even though it was my personal goal not to), I went to a buffet and stuffed myself on Saturday, I had McDonalds yesterday, not to mention Easter Dinner... Got on the scale this morning... I'm up 3.4 lbs. Lovely.

Yup, I messed up this week.. bad. OH also... pretty sure I have shin splints. Can't even kneel without pain.. dull pain when I walk... if I have to jog to get out from behind a car that wants to back up in a parking lot or something it hurts... actually, I was just crossing my legs and my right one started hurting.

I'm pretty upset to be honest. I know I really messed up last week and that's not good, but at least I can do something about it by sticking to it hard this week and tryingto make up for it. Or rather, I COULD do something about it... if it weren't for my shins.

Swimming is WAY out of my comfort zone with the locker rooms and all I have is a two peices... no thanks.

Don't really know what to do with myself. If I go work out it's just going to get worse right? Or do you think I should go? Don't have the money for good running shoes. Wish I did.

Anyone know how long this usually takes to heal?

Any advice and/or support is welcome... I'm pretty upset with myself... :grumble: Thanks

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    THAT being.. last week all together. Yup.. It was bad.

Haven't been to the gym since Wednesday. I've had pizza twice, I drank all weekend (even though it was my personal goal not to), I went to a buffet and stuffed myself on Saturday, I had McDonalds yesterday, not to mention Easter Dinner... Got on the scale this morning... I'm up 3.4 lbs. Lovely.

Yup, I messed up this week.. bad. OH also... pretty sure I have shin splints. Can't even kneel without pain.. dull pain when I walk... if I have to jog to get out from behind a car that wants to back up in a parking lot or something it hurts... actually, I was just crossing my legs and my right one started hurting.

I'm pretty upset to be honest. I know I really messed up last week and that's not good, but at least I can do something about it by sticking to it hard this week and tryingto make up for it. Or rather, I COULD do something about it... if it weren't for my shins.

Swimming is WAY out of my comfort zone with the locker rooms and all I have is a two peices... no thanks.

Don't really know what to do with myself. If I go work out it's just going to get worse right? Or do you think I should go? Don't have the money for good running shoes. Wish I did.

Anyone know how long this usually takes to heal?

Any advice and/or support is welcome... I'm pretty upset with myself... :grumble: Thanks