Flirting for Dummies.

Options
13»

Replies

• don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    IF HES TALKING TO YOU THE ODDS ARE 99 TO 1 HE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU TRUST ME AFTER SEEING YOUR PIC IT MORVES UP TO 99.9999999 PERCENT HE IS (OR WAS)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    flirt_zps1642411d.gif

joey-ross-flirt-o_zps4c3d2778.gif
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I really need this! I,m useless knowing if someones flirting with me.
    I,m the biggest flirt but knowing when its turned around i,m like Huh??

Me too.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ...how often do guys start random involved conversations with random women in an elevator?

I do it all the time. I just like meeting people, not flirting...much.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Next time, tell him you don't give a crap about his phone and shove him against the wall and kiss him. :smile:
    hahaa i like how you think,, nothing wrong with a push against the wall....lol
    I more prefer to be the one being shoved against a wall and kissed. However, if I do it first, he may do it back. Lol!

Isn't that wrestling?
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Next time, tell him you don't give a crap about his phone and shove him against the wall and kiss him. :smile:
    I more prefer to be the one being shoved against a wall and kissed. However, if I do it first, he may do it back. Lol!

Isn't that wrestling?
    No, the wrestling happens later.
  • carissaharmon
    Options
    I am the same way.. I am completely clueless when someone is flirting with me.. I think my issue is self-esteem issues
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Isn't that wrestling?
    No, the wrestling happens later.

dummies usually need visual aids...like this?
    003ks.png
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hell, I am always clueless when it comes to flirting. I am overly nice to a lot of people, but I miss it when a girl flirts with me or I sometimes mistake friendliness for flirting.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I could learn a thing or two.....can someone help me on how to flirt or how to recognise when someone is flirting with me???

I highly doubt any guy has bothered trying to flirt with me.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    this thread is so for me. They don't call me Ms. Oblivious for nothing. lol