Isagenix

Options
2»

Replies

• heatherallen1020
    Options
    Is anyone else still doing Isagenix if yes have you notice any side effects? How long have you been doing it and does it really work?
  • MsMaryHB
    MsMaryHB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started it last month, and have lost 10 lbs on it so far, and I feel great.
  • jmlilunsure
    jmlilunsure Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 weight loss plan on the 1st. I have dropped over 10 pounds in a little over 2 weeks.. the first week was very dramatic. The second week eased my mind with a much more reasonable weight loss. I am generally skeptical of these types of weight loss programs/diets but this one works well for me. I don't feel starved and the cravings are minimal.

The only reason i tried this program is that my girlfriend tried it and had great results. I kept telling her i was not a good dieter but, I finally decided to give it a shot.. Its working well so far. :-)

The only downside for me is that it doesn't leave you with a lot of extra calories to burn off... So, if you exercise a lot or compete.. This is not the plan for you. I am only exercising twice a week on the plan.. 2x 5k runs a week.
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What are we cleansing? I take a hot shower at night after my run. Thats my cleanse.
  • myheartsabattleground
    Options
    No. Nononono.gif
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • bj2171
    bj2171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the isagenix diet and I only lost 4 lbs 30 days and 693.00 dollars later I don't look any better than I did .my distributor I never heard from her she said I will follow you and make sure you are happy with the way things are going,never got a phone call an e- mail all I can say is be careful do your homework.She sold me a blender I did not need ,this energy shot called e+ all that was ,was like having a shot of caffeine you can buy that over the counter anywhere. I weighed 208 when I started,30 days later I weighed 204,and I followed this thing to the t like the instructions called for .BUYER BE-WARE3
  • trinamarie73
    Options
    I am using isagenix and am in love with it! I haven't felt this good in so long that its a welcome surprise. I have lost 11 lbs and 19 inches in 30 days. I will continue on this journey because i love this product. Some of you say its very expensive. I would like to have a discusion with you about that if your willing. I am an isagenix consultant and not afraid to say so. So if anyone reading this is interested in learning more or trying the product, please add me as a friend and send me a message. I would be more than happy to discuss the positive non scale victories this company and product has given me. Thank you and God Bless!