Options
    wow you look great!!! i'm jealous of those abs girl!! lol
  • VictoriaFL84
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow That is such an accomplishment .. You are true inspiration :) Good For you!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Doesn't even look like you were ever pregnant :noway: Nice job!! Consider yourself a milf! :smokin:

I knowww, right!?

So, how long did the weight loss take?
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Doesn't even look like you were ever pregnant :noway: Nice job!! Consider yourself a milf! :smokin:

I knowww, right!?

^^ ->2nd this!.. Great F'n Job!.. Amazing!..
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

^^ She said it best! :happy:
  • VictoriaFL84
    Options
    you know how to make a girl feel good :)

It took about 6 months for me to lose the weight and 2 months of weight training to tone up to this point. Six pack is my next goal!
  • vampiremeus
    vampiremeus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you know how to make a girl feel good :)

It took about 6 months for me to lose the weight and 2 months of weight training to tone up to this point. Six pack is my next goal!

yea, those abs definitely dont look like you carried two babies! :flowerforyou: if you dont mind me asking, what did you do to avoid stretch marks?
  • VictoriaFL84
    Options
    genetics.. I'm just lucky. None of the women in my family got stretch marks during pregnancies. I don't think there is anything you can do to prevent them
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!