Walking/Jogging Trails in Dallas

Options
RedneckWmn
RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
Does anybody have any suggestions for good walking/jogging trails in the DFW area?

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to several around the area depending where you live. I have not tried any, but may try the Katy tail in the near future. What part of the area do you live in?

http://www.dallasparks.org/Parks/trails.html
  • krisolso
    krisolso Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    there's a website called mapmywalk.com (i think that's the right site) that let's you map out any route you take. It uses google maps to figure out distance. Really helpful when you walk around the neighborhood or at parks that don't have distance maps posted.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I live in North Dallas. Looking for any that are fairly close. I'm up in the McKinney, Plano, Allen, Richardson area a lot.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I like Bear Creek in Keller (northern Tarrant).
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I live in North Dallas. Looking for any that are fairly close. I'm up in the McKinney, Plano, Allen, Richardson area a lot.

Then Bear Creek won't work for you. I went to a nice one with an ex boyfriend out that way off of 75...I wish I could rememeber the exit...it was on the east side of 75. Sorry I can't be of more help.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    No problem I will try and look for it. Going to Tarrant County doesn't bother me. I like going to see new places! :smile: Thanks!