At home Exercise Videos?

Options
Has anyone heard of Hip Hop Abs? I just got an email from beachbody stating that it is ON SALE for only 20 dollars! Wow, that is an AMAZING deal! I think i am going to be ordering it soon!!

Replies

• NotThatEZ
    Options
    I've heard of it, but never tried it. It's made by Shaun T. creator of Insanity. I'm doing his other program and he's a great motivator. So for $20, that sounds like a steal!
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY!!??? oh wow... you have a link for the $20 sale? i want to try that!! I do the Insanity by ShawnT (same guy as hip hop abs) Its awesome
  • violinkeri
    Options
    Theres a lot of free ones on youtube, including most of Jillian Michaels. I also like to go on my ondemand on my cable because they always have videos and they change regularly so they keep me guessing :) totally free !
  • TrishaCooper423
    TrishaCooper423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Theres a lot of free ones on youtube, including most of Jillian Michaels. I also like to go on my ondemand on my cable because they always have videos and they change regularly so they keep me guessing :) totally free !

Wouldnt that be the same as piracy? Not the on demand part, but the youtube part?
  • TrishaCooper423
    TrishaCooper423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY!!??? oh wow... you have a link for the $20 sale? i want to try that!! I do the Insanity by ShawnT (same guy as hip hop abs) Its awesome

Inbox me.... i can get a link for you!!!
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Tried it once. I can dance, but I don't like to follow dance moves. lol
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hip hop abs!!! Its a lot of fun and a big plus for me is 95% of the workout your not on the ground doing crunches. which i hate because it hurts my neck. You should get it thats a good price!! : )
  • devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options

THIS - I do the same thing!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of free excercises on Youtube that are created to be free online tools, and are not to be confused with piracy. Try BeFit, FitnessBlender, and more!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Shaun T. in Hip Hop Abs is not half as hardcore as his Insanity DVDs. He's much more "feminine". :laugh:
  • mssweetj
    mssweetj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that is a great price!!!
  • csemau
    Options
    I don't think it's the same as piracy because these people are posting their workout videos... check out 'fitness blender' on youtube they have some great workouts and they burn :devil:
  • csemau
    Options
    :smile:
  • csemau
    Options
    There are a lot of free excercises on Youtube that are created to be free online tools, and are not to be confused with piracy. Try BeFit, FitnessBlender, and more!

LOVE FitnessBlender!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    YES I have it. I have used it off and on. I like it! it's fun. The guy is cute but I could do without the close ups of his sweaty abs. I do not know if it works though because I did not do the program consistently long enough. You can inspire me to get it back out and try it again though!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    AND the 'dance" moves are very easy to catch on to.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Shaun T. in Hip Hop Abs is not half as hardcore as his Insanity DVDs. He's much more "feminine". :laugh:

HAHA!! Me & Hubby were just talking about that last night lol..