Coworkers......BLAH!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I liked your response - people are really strange that way sometimes - and coworkers can be tricky - you spend lots of time with them, but it's not like they are your friends.
    For some of us we want to eat a normal meal and stay healthy - it's your prerogative how you want to do that.

Keep to your guns, and great on how dedicated you are to keeping your exercise going.
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    There are also a lot of closet eaters out there who are the first to criticize when they are the most guilty of what they accuse others to be. Like other poster said, it's High School BS!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I would have stood in front of her desk while I slowly ate my sandwich, never breaking eye contact with her. Then I would scream "OH JESUS, THAT WAS A DELICIOUS SANDWICH!" and walk away.

I would then do this every day for a week.

I bet she'd never talk **** to me about my lunch again and I wouldn't even have to go to prison.

Being crazy is the best revenge.
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would have stood in front of her desk while I slowly ate my sandwich, never breaking eye contact with her. Then I would scream "OH JESUS, THAT WAS A DELICIOUS SANDWICH!" and walk away.

I bet she'd never talk **** to me about my lunch again and I wouldn't even have to go to prison.

hahaha yes, this! OK, OK, you probably shouldn't do this, no matter how funny it is. Just keep working out and ignore them. You'll lose the weight and they won't, I bet!
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think you handled this situation very well!
  • Natosean
    Natosean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ignore them, just keep working on your goals. I have people at work who have had tummy tucks to try to accomplish what I did naturally, and I still have the flatter stomach. I quit smoking last April, before I started working on my weight and my co-workers told me I would gain weight, so I lost 20 lbs. I've mostly kept it off and now I'm working on losing another 20 lbs and running a 5K, just to rub it in their faces. I'm stubborn and nothing motivates me more than making a point. That and I can't wait until I get that lean runners body, I WILL be the hottest woman at the company picnic. :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

LOL I ****ing love you
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

LOL I ****ing love you

You just want my sandwich.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

OMG - this would be so hilarious!!!

And OP - kudos to you for not straight punching them in the face. Just shrug it off and be the better person. Or do the above and video it so we can all laugh with you :wink: :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

LOL I ****ing love you

You just want my sandwich.

Did it work?
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

This makes me want another sandwich! The best part was, I actually did get a little revenge. Before I left, one of the two told me that she wished that she could run on elliptical every day like I did. Guess what my reply was, cause you know I couldn't resist, I again looked at her smiled, and this time I said, "You should try eating a sandwich, it gives you energy like that." Her mouth dropped open, and I walked away : )! Yes ma'am! Revenge was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
  • Sofitin2013
    Options
    Jealous haters....let them fuel your workouts. They won't be giggling at you when you get to your goal weight!!
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Next time cross ya eyes at them and in your best childish voice yell MIND YA BIZNESS! :flowerforyou:

This seriously made me Laugh my butt off! Because I actually considered doing just that, without the crossed eyes of course, because you know they could get stuck like that : ).
    lol so ive heard but it hasnt happened to me yet!