need other's opinion

Options
2»

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Ratios are ok. You are not eating to your target each day. You are consistently under and it appears you are not eating back exercise calories. This is creating too large a deficit most days. That is not healthy.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    You show some really awesome calorie burns on most days. Do you have a heart rate monitor or going by what MFP or the equipment lists? I found I was way overestimating or underestimating my calories burned until I got my HRM.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I just would like an outsiders opinon, maybe with someone more knowledge with working out and weight loss. Would someone please check out my diary and give me some tips on how i can continue to lose. my goal is 2.5 lbs/wk to meet my goal. This week my exercise has been lacked due to no vehicle but typically go 2-3 times a week for at least an hour. Any advice you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.

Ok its been almost a month since i originally posted this...any feedback on how things look since then?

I think you need to eat more calories and I would suggest reducing carbs in hopes of upping protein.
  • AmberDawn930
    AmberDawn930 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You show some really awesome calorie burns on most days. Do you have a heart rate monitor or going by what MFP or the equipment lists? I found I was way overestimating or underestimating my calories burned until I got my HRM.

I have a bodymedia armband. i have it synced with MFP and only use that for calorie burn.