Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    D&D??????
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    ...decent will save vs. food an advantage.

Where are all the MFP gamers? There must be plenty of us here.
    Pfft my saving throw against poison, breath weapons and food is a 4. I can also bend bars/lift gates on a 36.

Some helpful diet tips: cast Mordenkainen's Faithful Watchdog to guard the kitchen, and Bigby's clenched fist inside the fridge in case you make it past the dog. ;)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Dungeons of Daggaroth - Radio Shack Color Computer circa 1984...oh what we considered to be good graphics back then.
    Sorry for the double post, but high five @ Trash 80 co-co!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    And you can't count yourself as an old school computer gamer unless you recognize this

" You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here."

:bigsmile:

MUDs!!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Old school nintendo here so I have no clue what you are talking about but hi! :laugh: and there are some hard core gamers around, i've seen some posts from them.

old school nintendo ftw.........and Might and Magic: Mandate of Heaven :tongue:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    It's been quite a few years since I gamed, but your topic did catch my eye. Many many years as a ranger or a paladin in AD&D and I currently own and wear a t-shirt for the "Melee Island Sword-fighting Academy" (someone mentioned LeChuck). Several years playing MBBS text-based games as well. Does "Oria just dropped her skull" mean anything to anyone? :)
  • GI_John_RN
    GI_John_RN Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've played D&D since the box sets came out in the 80s. Played 3rd edition last, but it has been a while. Played Magic for a while as well.
  • dude...that's epic and brilliant!!!
  • And you can't count yourself as an old school computer gamer unless you recognize this

" You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here."

:bigsmile:
  • i'm new here...this is what I ment to say was epic and brillant!
  • I still didn't do it right :blushing: someday....someday
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I still didn't do it right :blushing: someday....someday

If I followed the trail correctly - Thanks!