Who has that "skinny" box of clothes...

Options
I'm finally starting to be able to dig into that box of "skinny" clothes that I put away so many years ago! It's a great feeling! I started out in a size 18 pants and yesterday morning I didn't have a clean pair of pants (because I'm down to only two that kinda fit but are getting too big). So I opened the box, took out a pair of 14's and voila, they fit perfect and after wearing them for a little while they were actually slightly big!!! I remember trying them on a couple months back and thinking...oh, it's gonna be awhile! Yay!!!

Replies

• Panamajen
    Panamajen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am wearing a smaller pair of pants today too!
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I ran out of my skinny box and had to dip into my sisters. I was super excited...even though she has different taste than I do.
  • chogue55
    Options
    Awesome! It's a great feeling to go "shopping" in your own closet for smaller sizes!
    :smile:
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Yes I have a skinny box, I'm happy to report there isn't much left in there.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Yes! I had one.... or three. And just this past week I was able to clean out my box of skinny clothes and move them into my closet. It was so freaking awesome!
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No box, they are hanging in my closet.
    Even when I buy slacks, they are the next size smaller.
    No weight loss, bare @$$ I think.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    yup ... gonna give it till may June time see if the fit :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    good for you! that's a great feeling. I have a whole chest full of jeans!! gosh I can't wait to get back into them!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of pants that I loved when I was skinny and I have kept them all these years only because I wanted to fit in them again ONE DAY.... Well I am working on that one day it will take a while but when I fit in them again I will post a picture for all to see...I cannot wait for that day.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I had that box of skinny clothes. I looked through it and realized that even once I would be able to "fit" into those articles of clothing I would not want to wear them because my style has changed so much in the last 5 years! haha I guess it gives me a reason to buy new stuff once I meet my goal!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    No.

I have a wardrobe full of them and wear them everyday! :bigsmile:
  • brendaguadalupe
    Options
    That is so awesome! I have quite a few tubs of skinny clothes that refused to get rid of. I can't wait to share in your enthusiasm. :smile:
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a "skinny end of the closet"! Can not WAIT to be back in them again! I have a pair of jeans inthere that are almost brand new since I bought them a WEEK before I found out I was preggers LMAO
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I actually can fit into every single pair of jeans in my closet now (even the "skinny" pair I've been holding on to for years). This morning, I put on my favorite pair of jeans, and realized that I had pulled them on without unzipping or unbuttoning them first. Woo-hoo!

It's so nice to discover a whole new wardrobe that you don't even have to pay for. Congrats!:smile:
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did have a box of skinny pants but now i am wearing them! I was dipping into a friends stash for a while but that has dried up too so i guess i now have an excuse to go shopping!
  • lunajade
    Options
    Went shopping today, was in changing room and saw self in mirror. For the 1st time in months I started to like what I saw!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Sadly no.... I donated my box. I figured "why get back into old jeans?" when I could just buy new ones and start fresh with my new body..
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine on Tuesday! It was sitting in my closet for ten years, and now they all fit. Such a great feeling!
  • WifeofPJ
    WifeofPJ Posts: 312
    Options
    Way to go! I do have a skinny box of clothes, I have a few boxes of skinny clothes I cann't wait for the day for me to be able to wear them all again!.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's a great feeling to go "shopping" in your own closet for smaller sizes!
    :smile:

THIS! I have rediscovered stuff I forgot I had... it's like running into a long lost friend and reconnecting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!