It's FRIDAY...what is your favorite low cal beverage???

Options
So, I've been at this "eating healthy thing" (as my friends call it) for a long time...and over the years, I've heard some pretty interesting "methods" when it comes to loweing calories while drinking alcohol. Two glasses of water for every drink (which I think is just a cure for a hangover...ha ha), Beer that tastes like water (why bother?!)...etc etc. I know NO ALCOHOL is best...but hey, I enjoy a few beverages with friends on a Friday night. What about you???

Replies

• daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I usually go with red wine, becuase I dont GUZZLE it like a beer or hard alchohol. haha

but if its hard alchohol, I like vodka with club soda and just a SQUIRT of cranberry juice. delicious.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I like sweet wine
  • BlairDCIX
    BlairDCIX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    vodka and soda is pretty low cal
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I like sweet wine

^^THIS!! Barefoot sweet red wine!
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Check out Malibu Rum and Sugar Free Pineapple Juice. YUM!!!! Dangerous...BUT Delicious!!! Ha Ha. Vodka and I do NOT get along. Has anyone tried these new "skinny girl" vodkas???
  • befit68
    befit68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well,
    Here in the States, it's National Margarita Day... Jus Sayin'
    http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet coke.
    Or rum and the 10 calorie rootbeer.
    Shots of rum ( I like rum, can you tell? :drinker: )
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet coke.
    Or rum and the 10 calorie rootbeer.
    Shots of rum ( I like rum, can you tell? :drinker: )

^^^^^
    This! Rum & Diet is my regular beverage of choice. No carbs and relatively low in calories.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I know NO ALCOHOL is best...

I know NO SUCH THING! Alcohol is meant to be consumed. End of story. My choices are red wine, white wine, or when I don't have many calories left, rum and coke zero.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I only drink water, I like to eat my calories.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA HA HA
    FUNNY ONE!
    i am on my 3rd.
    After 4 hours of cardio today
    I AM DRINKING MY FACE OFF!
  • jessmoore_84
    Options
    Bacardi + Diet Coke, although I usually just drink the coke as a shot chaser :)
  • linski24
    linski24 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have vodka/gin n slimline tonic or white wine if I have the calories spare x
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I always have one or two good beers on Friday night. Tonight I'm looking forward to a couple of Marble IPAs, then I'll switch to vodka and soda water w/lime twist
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Last summer it was this diet pink lemonade I got at a Kroger grocery store (store brand) and Burnett's pink lemonade vodka...delicious!! :glasses: I kind of forgot about it till today when I saw someone at work with that lemonade....