Ladies, what kind of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The infomercial for pj jeans cracks me up. I like American eagle brand jeans. Somewhat skinny but def not jeggingss. when I reach goal I'm going to buy a really nice quality pair.
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Boot cut, low or medium rise. My favorite jeans are Levi's 515s, though my favorite pair doesn't *quite* fit at the moment. I'm wearing all Lane Bryant jeans at the moment -- I got several good pairs at the consignment store and they fit well enough to get me through until I drop a size and can get some new Levis. I also really like men's Arizona boot cut jeans.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. More recently i like mid rise or high rise. The low rise ones always annoyed me but when they were totally in style they were the only ones i could find almost. I like the high waisted ones. I love J Brand and Current/Elliott but for cheaper ones I like Urban Outfitters BDG (i have three of their black, full length, high rise cigarette jeans that i live in), Uniqlo and American Apparel (a bright green with zippers pair is in heavy rotation). I love Cheap Monday Second Skin high waisted also, I have a bright blue denim pair of them I live in). Also been wearing a pair of Uniqlo boyfriend jeans with a big belt.
  • sabrathomas1
    Options
    Miss Me Jeans- ONLY they are so worth the price!!!!
  • Biitchstix
    Options
    Skinny jeans because I ALWAYS wear boots that go almost up to my knee so I need something that I can tuck into them. In the summer I pretty much just wear the shortest shorts I can fit my but into lol XD (the heat kills me...) and on cooler days I put tights/leggings under them.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I have to say that Levis hardly give anyone a good butt. And I didn't work this hard to put on jeans that don't make my butt look good!!!

So mainly I worry more about brands. Lucky and DKNY seem to be the most flattering for me.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Love my Silvers. Can't believe no one has mentioned the brand yet! I also love American Eagle jeans...so excited that I can fit into them again!! :)
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    big star, seven for all mankind, miss me, and american eagle.

mostly bootcut, but also skinnies.
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any, or any other kind of trousers (well, training ones when I work out)! I just don't find them comfortable - only skirts and dresses for me.
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i basically live in jeans 80% of the year - nothing better then jeans and sweatshirt weather.
    absolutely no skinny jeans or leggins here- even when i were underarmour under my jeans (for playing outside in the winter) i cant stand the feel of full length tightness on my legs.
    i like a nice bootcut or little flare.

but i am so cheap when it comes to jeans - i can not bring myself to buy the really nice looking $100 pairs so i tend to stick with LEI or Levi. -- maybe i will treat myself to a pair when i reach goal weight, but i would be the one to ruin them the first day i wear them.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    my weight kept jumping up and down. so i stopped wearing jeans. so sad. i would wear athletic pants to work. and spring dresses or cotton shorts. now that im losing weight, i finally tried on some jeans. i can wear a size 18 and some junior 19. boot cut stretch types.
  • never124get
    Options
    Skinny, boot cut, and I lovvee my jeggings...they are so comfy and I have them in like 8 different colors.
  • Sindaelys
    Sindaelys Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For the most part I wear some type of flared jean; I think they look the best in the sneakers/flip-flops I'm usually wearing. I do have some jeggings if I want to wear boots, but my ankles are so freakishly small that they never really fit right. In the summer it's mid-length shorts because I need to follow the dress code at work. (Besides, I may as well be walking around in my bathing suit bottom with the length of some shorts out there!) I'd love to find some nice cargo shorts without going into the men's section, but I think I'm going to have to keep dreaming on that!:tongue:
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I LOVE American Eagle brand jeans. So so so comfortable. Old navy's are alright too. I normally only wear skinny jeans... but I think I have a few that are flare? boot cut look terrible on me.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Levi's 515 boot cut. They make my *kitten* look amazing.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pair True Religion and one pair of Lucky.

True Religion are two pair of straight leg/skinny and one pair is a narrow boot cut. The Lucky are kind of my Mom Jeans. I feel awkward and not very hot in them.

Jeans in the photo are TR, narrow boot cut. They're discontinued and thread bare. I will never be able to replace them. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Bootcut and flare are my faves.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    True religion lonestar julie's... Most comfortable and quality jeans ive come across ever!
  • timjanice
    Options
    I just received a pair of boot cut Just Fab jeans.. they wear like a second skin.. Not sure if I like them that tight.. Cause I am 57 years old... UGH
    They are what Kimora designs.. We will see.. they are nice jeans for first pair 19.95.

timjanice
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Skinny and boot cut. No brand loyalties at all... I'll wear whatever looks good on my tush.