New at this and need all the support I can get!

Options
I just want to feel better and be able to keep healthy!! And in the process lose some weight!! I will support you if you can also support me in this battle of the fat!

Replies

• DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am here for support and to be supported. I am doing a friend request.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have tried over and over again for the past 4 years to lose the last 25 pounds since my son's birthday in 06. I know that I am a stress and emotional eater. However I do well with accountability. Hopefully I will do it this time. I am looking for friends / accountability partners!
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    Heyya! I'm open to having more friends! Feel free to add me!

jessakahbuell
  • linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to message anytime you need a pick-me-up. The best advice I can give is to not have black and white thinking. Just because you slip up on say an extra piece of bread, doesn't mean you are a failure and should go into self-destruct mode. (have done that so many times in the past..) You have an extra piece of bread? You're human. You don't have to be perfect all the time. It happens. Remember that and learn to not beat yourself up about it- because I learned beating yourself up about it and dwelling on it, causes you to sabotage yourself. Positivity, not negativity. It is not an overnight thing and it is a psychological change as well as a physical one. Remember that. Hugs your way! I'm new here as well. I am open ears if you ever need to talk or just want to brag about your progress! : )
  • MSUMom21
    Options
    Hi there...we all need the support and motivation...please feel free to add me...and anyone else on the thread! We all need all the motivation and support...we're in this together!