Jillian Michaels 90 day shred

Options
What were your results? Did you like it? did you do other workouts with it? Im in the middle of week 2!

..GOSH i meant 90 day body revolution. haha

Replies

• alexisu
    Options
    I am currently doing body revolution for the second time and I love it. I first did it last spring and it was the strongest I felt when I was done. I didn't notice a huge weight loss, but must admit I didn't follow the eating plan. Last year I didn't do any other workouts with the program but this time around I run M-Th and F-Sa I do Jillian Michaels Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism. I am on week 4 right now.

How are you feeling about it?
  • woahohjme
    Options
    I feel good.. Some days during the workout I feel like its really easy so i use her tips to make it harder, other days I am out of breath instantly haha. I don't plan on following her meal plan, it is high in fat and well unappealing to me.. haha I am doing weight watchers and staying within 1300 calories (its what this site gave me? not sure if its accurate).. My arms and shoulders are sore in places they have never been which is a plus, I feel stronger..I am just unsure if I should be maybe doing some other cardio during the day. The reason I choose this was so I would have a "no excuse" not to workout..I mean its 30 minutes a day....how can I make an excuse for that right? haha I just want to give it my all
  • woahohjme
    Options
    even though you didnt do the meal plan, did you eat healthy? or did you eat what you wanted?
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    There's a fairly recent group! It's an awesome program! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10436-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-2013
  • alexisu
    Options
    I try to eat pretty healthy overall but have my moments of eating whatever I want. I think if you really want to see results you should couple it with some cardio at some point during the day. Just my opinion. :)
  • woahohjme
    Options
    Thanks for the advice:)!!
  • woahohjme
    Options
    And thanks for the group link!!:)
  • alexisu
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the group.