Help finding the right balance

Options
I am new to planning meals for a healthier lifestyle, and I am curiouse if some could look at my food diary and give their opinions as to if I am headed on the right track or not.

I think I am running a little too big of a calorie and protein deficit as I am grumpy some days as well as seem to have a slower recovery time (muscle soreness.)

Should I be introducing more snacks such as tuna, almonds, carrots, etc and eating smaller meals? Should I be eating different types of meals with a different nutrient makeup? I normally work out right before lunch without a snack beforehand during the week. On weekends, I will work out in the morning, typically after eating breakfast. I will sometimes go for a walk in the evenings/afternoons before dinner.

Also, I am not currently working towards building muscle. I am moreso working towards maintaining what (relativley little, lol) muscle mass I have, loosing a few pounds, and increasing cardio first.

I hope I have provided enough information for others to assist. If not please let me know.

Thank you to all in advance.