Has any of you...

Options
...ever heard of or tried CorySray? It is a "Homeotherapeutic Cordyceps Oral Spray" that is supposed to improve endurance.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I has not and doubt if it would be anything but a waste of money
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    *twitch*
  • Crystle85
    Options
    *twitch*

:laugh:
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    From their website:
    What is in CordySpray?
    CordySpray contains a proprietary formulation that mimics the effects of the highest quality Cordyceps Sinensis extracts. The main benefit of taking CordySpray before exercise is to increase stamina and endurance, allowing for a longer, stronger, faster, harder workout.

CordySpray contain the 'Energy Profile' (magnetic encoding) of a proprietary blend of various natural substances in 6C potencies, imprinted electronically onto a solution of Steam Distilled Water (80%) and Kosher Corn Alcohol (20%). This is a proprietary 'magnetic remanence' homeotherapeutic product.

Since an 'energy signature' cannot be listed as a physical ingredient (for what should be obvious reasons) the various 'Energy Profiles' in CordySpray aren't listed on the 'ingredients list' on the label.

So "trust us, it works. We just can't tell you what's in it."
    I think they used to call it "snake oil".
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    From their website:
    What is in CordySpray?
    CordySpray contains a proprietary formulation that mimics the effects of the highest quality Cordyceps Sinensis extracts. The main benefit of taking CordySpray before exercise is to increase stamina and endurance, allowing for a longer, stronger, faster, harder workout.

CordySpray contain the 'Energy Profile' (magnetic encoding) of a proprietary blend of various natural substances in 6C potencies, imprinted electronically onto a solution of Steam Distilled Water (80%) and Kosher Corn Alcohol (20%). This is a proprietary 'magnetic remanence' homeotherapeutic product.

Since an 'energy signature' cannot be listed as a physical ingredient (for what should be obvious reasons) the various 'Energy Profiles' in CordySpray aren't listed on the 'ingredients list' on the label.

that product description is complete jibberish.

H.L. Mencken was right when he said, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

the sentiment applies universally of course, since we don't have a monopoly on gullibility here in America.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    ...ever heard of or tried CorySray? It is a "Homeotherapeutic Cordyceps Oral Spray" that is supposed to improve endurance.

Easy test: is it banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency?

If yes, it works.
    If no, it does not.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Am I right in understanding that all it is is 80% water and 20% corn alcohol? Avoid.
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Reading the description...sounds like junk.

I agree. Avoid.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    From their website:
    What is in CordySpray?

Sounds like homeopathy. Magical water that is. I'd avoid.
  • THEShawnBennett
    THEShawnBennett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shawn. I own and sell "CordySpray". Only recently was made aware of this thread from several years ago. My response may well never be seen by anyone...

tat89iana asked:

"ever heard of or tried CorySray? It is a "Homeotherapeutic Cordyceps Oral Spray" that is supposed to improve endurance"

None of the respondents have heard of it until she asked, and NONE have used the product. Yet all have a completely non informed opinion of the product.

This is a perfect example of the "blind leading the blind".

It is utterly baffling to me anyone listening to non informed opinions of others especially about supplements.

Not one of you understand how the product is made, what it does, where it came from etc.

ALL of the ingredients are listed there is no secret to anything. The process by which CordySpray is made was patented in 1988. That process existed for over 100 years in Europe AND it was the number one method of making remedies until others wanted to make money off pharmaceuticals.

The product works exactly as stated. It contains a magnetic resonance which is derived from the purest cordyceps sinensis available. Meaning that 100% of the time, CordySpray will have exactly the same efficacy, will always be non toxic and guaranteed to work.

So, to answer your question tat89iana it DOES work, it has worked for tons of customers, and I GUARANTEE it will work for you for energy, endurance, stamina, oxygenation, etc.

Also I would strongly suggest tat89iana to always go to the "source" if you have a question about something especially about a supplement. Never rely on "uninformed" opinion(s) of others.

All the best,
    Shawn

• UK92
    UK92 Posts: 53 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shawn. I own and sell "CordySpray". Only recently was made aware of this thread from several years ago. My response may well never be seen by anyone...

tat89iana asked:

"ever heard of or tried CorySray? It is a "Homeotherapeutic Cordyceps Oral Spray" that is supposed to improve endurance"

None of the respondents have heard of it until she asked, and NONE have used the product. Yet all have a completely non informed opinion of the product.

This is a perfect example of the "blind leading the blind".

It is utterly baffling to me anyone listening to non informed opinions of others especially about supplements.

Not one of you understand how the product is made, what it does, where it came from etc.

ALL of the ingredients are listed there is no secret to anything. The process by which CordySpray is made was patented in 1988. That process existed for over 100 years in Europe AND it was the number one method of making remedies until others wanted to make money off pharmaceuticals.

The product works exactly as stated. It contains a magnetic resonance which is derived from the purest cordyceps sinensis available. Meaning that 100% of the time, CordySpray will have exactly the same efficacy, will always be non toxic and guaranteed to work.

So, to answer your question tat89iana it DOES work, it has worked for tons of customers, and I GUARANTEE it will work for you for energy, endurance, stamina, oxygenation, etc.

Also I would strongly suggest tat89iana to always go to the "source" if you have a question about something especially about a supplement. Never rely on "uninformed" opinion(s) of others.

All the best,
    Shawn

It was 4 years ago lol. No point dragging old threads up.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    @THEShawnBennett you bumped a thread that is from 2013 to promote some product you make with ZERO studies.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It contains a magnetic resonance

You're kidding right? So it does an MRI?

You don't need to use something to recognize nonsense.....
    The process by which CordySpray is made was patented in 1988. That process existed for over 100 years in Europe AND it was the number one method of making remedies until others wanted to make money off pharmaceuticals.

If a process has existed for over 100 years how could it be patented in 1988, patents are granted to the original inventor of a product or process not some copycat 100 years later.

Your customers may be stupid but we're not......